We made a mistake with Rudd, didn't we? (1 Viewer)

Do you wish Howard had won the last election?

• Yes. Howard was the man we need for the time.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Lauchlan

HSC
no it isn't open to debate you can't debate facts moron. most of those beliefs in that list is what the liberal party has always stood for. its why many people vote for the party

the best thing government can do is to keep its hands out of peoples lives as much as possible because it will only make it worse
you said it yourself - they are beliefs and opinions.
it is a general indication for their party when compared to others.
thats all. you cant say that without your statement being an opinion: that the politicians are true to the black and white print of statements which they would take as suggestions.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
as usual i agree with you to an extent, but i also oppose you generally when it comes to political opinion.

so are you saying health should be commonwealth controlled? both labor and liberal agree on this... yet we only have one policy - labors. liberal still fail to produce policy and that is one area i criticise them on.
no health should be run by private companies and plz cite in the detailed policy on health that Rudd had back in 07 before he won. because he didn't have one so why should Abbot?

Last edited:

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
you said it yourself - they are beliefs and opinions.
it is a general indication for their party when compared to others.
thats all. you cant say that without your statement being an opinion: that the politicians are true to the black and white print of statements which they would take as suggestions.
Liberal as a party when in power kept to their core beliefs when in power and operated as a government by these beliefs as does labour with theirs you challenged this FACT so you can see why you seem like a moron now?

Lauchlan

HSC
no health should be run by private companies and plz cite in the detailed policy on health that Rudd had back in 07 before he won because he didn't have one so why should Abbot?
dont make comparisons like that because the context is different in both cases - fact.

Lauchlan

HSC
Liberal as a party when in power kept to their core beliefs when in power and operated as a government by these beliefs as does labour with theirs you challenged this FACT so you can see why you seem like a moron now?
i am saying that those 'opinions and beliefs' you stated can be interpreted differently.

EXAMPLE: look at malcolm turnbull who wanted to act on climate change, but was voted out of his party because of this.

how can you say that every liberal politician follows the same set of explicit rules when the rules arent explicit themselves!?

Lauchlan

HSC
lol case isn't different thus i can make a comparison.
this is why we cant reach agreements - your posting open-ended statements that you believe as facts but are not justifying them.

prove that they are similar enough to make such a comparison by giving details.

scuba_steve2121

On The Road To Serfdom
HSC
N/A
this is why we cant reach agreements - your posting open-ended statements that you believe as facts but are not justifying them.

prove that they are similar enough to make such a comparison by giving details.
rudd was trying to get into government as is Abbot. they both said the current government polices was bad and said how would they would change it but didn't write clear definitive policy. that is how it is the same

need a picture like Graney had to do so you understand deary?

Lauchlan

HSC
Anarchist lunatic.
your lack of justification is disturbing.... randomly incorrect but at least you didnt resort to swearing.

i warn you lentern, as scuba steve knows - once you start arguing against me there is no end.

Lauchlan

HSC
rudd was trying to get into government as is Abbot. they both said the current government polices was bad and said how would they would change it but didn't write clear definitive policy. that is how it is the same

need a picture like Graney had to do so you understand deary?
kevin actually verbally listed some of the areas in which he would make policy to address.

all ive seen from abbott is proposing giving rich mothers more money by taxing business.... wow (sarcasm insert).

Lentern

HSC
your lack of justification is disturbing.... randomly incorrect but at least you didnt resort to swearing.

i warn you lentern, as scuba steve knows - once you start arguing against me there is no end.
I wasn't calling you that although I will now call you a goose. Re-read what I was quoting when I said it.

Lauchlan

HSC
I wasn't calling you that although I will now call you a goose. Re-read what I was quoting when I said it.
my apologies, i misinterpreted your statement.
perhaps a question mark would have alerted me to your point.
but i guess you were pretty certain, so yeah.... i agree with that replacement.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)