How do you avoid looking like you're FOB? (1 Viewer)

FLYHAWK14

HSC
N/A
ok from what I see from the thread I created, you guys mainly discuss asians, what if you're indian/curry? How do you avoid looking like an fob indian?

wonsta

HSC
that's hard hmm try get rid of curry smell then u wouldnt b called fob

im fob myself n love how asian dress XD but saw heaps guys wearing baggy pants

Deathless

HSC
lol Indian smell is so strong, its as if they wear a constant perfume of fart smell mixed with vomit

aussie-boy

HSC
Don't buy ridiculously expensive designer clothes/accessories from Armani, Ksubi, Ed Hardy etc....

There's many more examples of these western labels that Asians have made 'popular' in their quest to be authentic westerners (a male LV wallet does not mean you are in tune with French culture)

Don't shop at Giordano
Don't put too much effort into your dress

Ritz1024

HSC
N/A
Don't buy ridiculously expensive designer clothes/accessories from Armani, Ksubi, Ed Hardy etc....

There's many more examples of these western labels that Asians have made 'popular' in their quest to be authentic westerners (a male LV wallet does not mean you are in tune with French culture)

Don't shop at Giordano
Don't put too much effort into your dress
notsureifserious.jpg

oh and strong racist in this thread.

ilikebeeef

HSC
no no. Youtube mychonny. LOL
Mychonny is not fob, he's ABC.

Peter Chao is a faggot.

I added him on facebook and he didn't accept. Received all his updates and shit still, and saw that he accepted other people. -Respect * 9001, made me notice how shit his fake accent is, since he tries so hard to be FOB.
Peter Chao is just a made-up character.

get bigger eyes
& less yellow
The REALLY fobby Asians are the ones who get bigger eyes via plastic surgery and somehow make their skin white.

how many fucking asians are on this website. fuking homosexual nerds taking over.
Someone's not homophobic.

How to avoid looking like an Asian fob?

1. Don't try to look or act like a Korean popstar.
2. Don't attach dangly fluffy things to your phone, or cover it with sequins and whatnot.
3. Speak English with an Australian accent.
4. Interact with wider society. Get involved.

Last edited:

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC
How do avoid looking like an Asian fob?

1. Don't try to look or act like a Korean popstar.
2. Don't attach dangly fluffy things to your phone, or cover it with sequins and whatnot.
3. Speak English with an Australian accent.
4. Interact with wider society. Get involved.
haha you forgot "dont do the peace sign"

SDES

MUP DA DOO BIX NOOD
HSC
Mychonny is not fob, he's ABC.

Peter Chao is just a made-up character.
mychonny pretends to be fob through his characters, quite obviously. It's not like an actual fob makes youtube videos of the same comedic value, so he's just the token fob for now. fob fobbobo

'Peter Chao' has like 4.7k facebook buddies. Whether that's his real name or not, idk. But he's there.

ilikebeeef

HSC
mychonny pretends to be fob through his characters, quite obviously. It's not like an actual fob makes youtube videos of the same comedic value, so he's just the token fob for now. fob fobbobo
I see him as more of a satirist of Asian FOB culture (you can tell he's Australian from his normal talking accent), but ok.

'Peter Chao' has like 4.7k facebook buddies. Whether that's his real name or not, idk. But he's there.
The actor's name is Davin Tong. He's a film producer from a company called "gradualupgrade". xD

Enchantress91

HSC
Please do not over-extend the straps of your backpack. I've noticed that quite a few guys let the bag hang all the way down to their arse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)