All Rounders List (1 Viewer)

ultraman8

Banned
HSC
N/A
Yeh in 2007 it was fail. Stupid really my friend got a lower UAI and got an all rounders, so getting an all rounders doesn't mean you did well.

speedofsound

HSC
Yeh in 2007 it was fail. Stupid really my friend got a lower UAI and got an all rounders, so getting an all rounders doesn't mean you did well.
uh yeah it does. lol

doesn't necessarily mean you got the highest UAI/ATAR out of everyone you know, but pretty sure it means you still did well.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Don't know whose standards you're equating that by, but if they're your own, you're certainly stuck-up. I have a few friends who achieved all band 6's and got onto the All Rounders list - some with ATARs above mine and some below, but despite that, their feat of hard work is shown in their achievements.

You sir, are slim-minded, and quite frankly that comment was prudently arrogant.

Last edited:

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Don't know whose standards you're equating that by, but if they're your own, you're certainly stuck-up. I have a few friends who achieved all band 6's and got onto the All Rounders list - some with ATARs above mine and some below, but despite that, their feat of hard work is shown in their achievements.

You sir, are slim-minded, and quite frankly that comment was prudently arrogant.
Well articulated sir.

Last edited by a moderator:

ultraman8

Banned
HSC
N/A

I my friend was saying the system for all rounders is quite stupid. Considering if you did a subject where the pool of the students were dumb then you'll have an easier time getting a higher score which doesn't equate to a better ATAR yet you still score an all rounders certificate. Call me arrogant but I know I r not and I also know for a fact I shall be poonage in the future.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
^ That is true to an extent. However it's the HSC, you're not going to aim for the All Rounders List - you're going to aim for the 99.95 spot, as high as possible to get the best ATAR.

Fri3d_ChuckuN-

HSC
It will count as part of it.

A user on BoS (here) got on the all rounders list and do Standard English - you should try to get into Advanced, it is a great course in my opinion, I enjoyed it in all truthfulness.
Yeah I tried but it's really hard b/c in my school not too many people do advanced, everyone said I was a capable (even the BoS staff) of studying it but ultimately it's the school's decision, I'm from sefton by the way- it should explain a fair bit

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah I tried but it's really hard b/c in my school not too many people do advanced, everyone said I was a capable (even the BoS staff) of studying it but ultimately it's the school's decision, I'm from sefton by the way- it should explain a fair bit
Sefton is a pretty high ranked school. I'd expect that a fair few would do advanced?

Ksblue

HSC
N/A
Wow, as I read these posts I realise how poor the NSW education system must be. I can't possible imagine a world where ENTIRE schools go without at least ONE all rounder. To think that I used to think schools which couldn't even get one 99.95 student were not that great. This is truly very sadenning.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Wow, as I read these posts I realise how poor the NSW education system must be. I can't possible imagine a world where ENTIRE schools go without at least ONE all rounder. To think that I used to think schools which couldn't even get one 99.95 student were not that great. This is truly very sadenning.
Ummm, perhaps your standards are way too high. There were only 49 99.95 ATARs this year, in which 12 of them were snatched up by Ruse, which only leaves another 37 left... You're telling me that another 750+ schools in this state are crap? ... :\.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Not all schools are full of Asians that want to do med. Either you're trolling or you're a pretentious fucktard.

NewiJapper

HSC
Ksblue said:
The highest ATAR at my school was around 98.7. Nowhere near 99.95 or ATAR's like that but over 80% of people in our year get uni offers. So, as a public school, we do exceptionally well compared to other schools. Eg. where my dad works. The entire cohort managed to pull 3 or 4 band 6's (This doesn't mean the teachers are bad, just the canditature is not as good, there isn't a stimulating environment etc), and unfortunately, this is the reality for a large amount in the state. I think you only get the perception that so many people do well is because most of the people on here DO do well.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
Getting B6s in all 10 units (all rounder) doesn't necessarily equate to a 99.95 ATAR.

mecramarathon

HSC
would be pretty useless if it didn't
I'm pretty sure that our name will not be in it

you have to pay $$$ out of your own pocket

"The medals bear the NSW Government crest on the obverse (pictured below) and the Board of Studies NSW logo on the reverse, above a semi-circular blank which may be engraved later with the student's preferred name"

gotta love labour

Last edited:

speedofsound

HSC
Ummm, perhaps your standards are way too high. There were only 49 99.95 ATARs this year, in which 12 of them were snatched up by Ruse, which only leaves another 37 left... You're telling me that another 750+ schools in this state are crap? ... :\.
Anyone know how many 99.95's there were last year? Just out of curiousity now.

a037422944

HSC
Uni Grad
A user on BoS (here) got on the all rounders list and do Standard English - you should try to get into Advanced, it is a great course in my opinion, I enjoyed it in all truthfulness.

nooooooooo advanced was terrible. it ruined my all rounders :(

EDIT:no probably im just terrible at it

Last edited:

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
nooooooooo advanced was terrible. it ruined my all rounders :(

EDIT:no probably im just terrible at it
Haha, you would have less chance of getting a Band 6 in Standard English; or so the statistics say.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)