2011 University cut offs (1 Viewer)

melissa92

HSC
Uni Grad
and wow..

UTS:

609160 B Education BA Int Stds 78.00 (V)

last year it was 87.90...

WOW..it dropped ALOT!

Miss Sunshine

HSC
N/A
how do we find out the cut-offs for courses that state n/a?

For example pharmacy at sydney uni? people have been able to get these cut-offs in the past...despite it stating n/a =S

HSC
N/A
lol UNSW bachelor of science advanced maths is 95.4 , exactly the same as shadowdude !!

also looks like UNSW commerce has gone up a bit, I thought it was like 95.4 last yr , nows its 96 something.
UNSW engineering also stayed the same as last year at 91

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I believe, if it's N/A it means its judged by non-ATAR requirements such as interviews, auditions, journals, proof of fieldwork etc. At least, that's true of my course. Try contacting the uni directly to find out the conditions.

Towner

Banned
HSC
lol UNSW bachelor of science advanced maths is 95.4 , exactly the same as shadowdude !!

also looks like UNSW commerce has gone up a bit, I thought it was like 95.4 last yr , nows its 96 something.
luckyyyy

I didnt even get an offer haha!

Fleecedog

HSC
Combined Law - you are a moron. Missed out by 0.05... at UNSW
FML

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

It's an omen =P

But I'll be transferring "up" (as it seems) to the 98.15 B Sc (Adv Maths)/B Commerce...

HSC
N/A
I never knew UWS was this bad:

703000 B Engineering 74.50
703010 B Engineering (Advanced) 90.50

thats a joke, I wonder if any bridges they build will even stay standing lol

Last edited:

suling

HSC
My course is new, so I was really interested in the cut-off. I sort of hoped it would be higher so I wouldn't feel so lame for doing it. Ah well -72.55. =P

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
I so do not understand the cut-offs with relation to my offer.

I wanted B Biomedical Science (Honours) Accelerated at Griffith, instead I was given an offer to B Biomedical Science.

Problem is, I got an ATAR of 96.20, and the cut-off for Biomedical Science is apparently now 99.60 (which it was like 86 or something lower last year). The BBiomedSc(Hons) course has a "#" on it.

What the hell does # mean?

And I can't even accept my offer online, I have to wait for the paperwork.

Towner

Banned
HSC

I wanted B Biomedical Science (Honours) Accelerated at Griffith, instead I was given an offer to B Biomedical Science.

Problem is, I got an ATAR of 96.20, and the cut-off for Biomedical Science is apparently now 99.60 (which it was like 86 or something lower last year). The BBiomedSc(Hons) course has a "#" on it.

Ouch, be happy at least u got an offer :S

HSC
N/A

most likely means theres additional selection criteria

harrisony

goodbye cruel world
HSC
N/A

Are you sure you have an offer?
# No offers were made to this course. For further information contact Griffith University
on Freecall 1800 154 055 or (07) 5552 8811.

Towner

Banned
HSC
CAN SOMEONE HELP? If u receieve and accept an offer in the early round, are you supposed to not get any offers in the main round?

ari89

MOSSAD Deputy Director
HSC
N/A

Is entrance into honours now open to everyone and subject to doing well in BBiomedSc? That would make sense of the BBiomedSc cut off increasing.

rajputsingh

HSC
CAN SOMEONE HELP? If u receive and accept an offer in the early round, are you supposed to not get any offers in the main round?
You are supposed to get offers. Did you change the preferences around eg the course you got in the early round wasn't your 1st preference was it?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)