• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

guide to craming (2 Viewers)

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
before you cram, make sure you plan what you need to study and what you don't.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
^ Will rep when I can, but this is a valid point. I've almost fell intro this trap a few times in the rush of things.

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
Go over the very basics of each dot point. Don't go into to much detail. The idea is that you can just rattle off a bit about each dot point if you get a question so you can get 1 or 2 marks.

But seriously try to avoid cramming.

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
I hope you don't intent cramming for English.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
intend to cram*
Btw, I'm not even going to study for English, let alone cram.
all you need to do is write one essay for each module and your done. English consumes very little time imo

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
all you need to do is write one essay for each module and your done. English consumes very little time imo
you're*
Yeah... but I'll write those essays during the exam.

fishfingerz

HSC
I wrote all my essays for adv english like during the trials and got them marked by loads of ppl. I literally started studying for the hsc exam the weekend before, just memorising my essay, and ended up with 89. Dunno why teachers made such a big deal about the subject. However, you should never cram for maths.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
I wrote all my essays for adv english like during the trials and got them marked by loads of ppl. I literally started studying for the hsc exam the weekend before, just memorising my essay, and ended up with 89. Dunno why teachers made such a big deal about the subject. However, you should never cram for maths.
i did exactly that.. although i wrote my essays during the year as my school had assessments in which we basically regurgitated our memorised essay in class

basically all subjects are crammable except maths and maybe the harder sciences ie chem and physics (although maybe some people have and have gotten band 6s idk)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)