Summer school in Greece? (1 Viewer)

HSC
I want to take ARCA2613 Athenian Art, Architecture and Society sometime. Does anyone know how often they run this? Has anyone been on this study tour? Would you recommend going?

Thanks.

witide

HSC
I know a bunch people who went on the 6 week summer trip for modern greek and they all had a great time. Not sure if that's what you're after though, it was mainly for learning the language.

Scorch

HSC
They run one to Greece every 3rd year and one to Rome on the other two years in any given three years. I went on the one to Rome and it was excellent and I talked to a lot of guys that went to the Greece one and they said it was awesome and amazing as well.

HSC
They run one to Greece every 3rd year and one to Rome on the other two years in any given three years. I went on the one to Rome and it was excellent and I talked to a lot of guys that went to the Greece one and they said it was awesome and amazing as well.
Do you know what year the next greece one will be? I know there was one in 2010, so does that mean 2013 will be the next one?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)