HSC
Re: cityrail moments

There are always so many fucking prams on the trains I catch

*always* fucking prams

and they are *always* in the way

LonelyWolf

HSC

i love when people, especially Asians and business suits sprint for the train.

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad

some shithead vomitted on the train

awesome 50 minute train ride from central to cabramatta fuck yeah

Squishxmishyx

Olive You.
HSC

Some hobo kept spitting on the train and spoke in some sort of unrecognisable language to my classmate. The lady hobo next to me farted.
Sometimes I hate my area.
RAGE - Who the fuck continually spits on the train. Those people make me want to rip their balls off and cook it on an induction cooktop and run eddy currents down their spines.

sinophile

HSC
N/A

Middle aged lady spilt coffee, tons of it, on the floor, and tried to clean it up by smearing it everywhere with a newspaper using her foot.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC

just as the train was pulling up to central this morning, an elderly lady's watch fell off her wrist and fell under the armrest, between the armrest and seat (millennium train). She was looking for it on the floor and under her seat, when she saw it all the way down between armrest and seat.
She couldnt reach it with her hands, neither could her elderly sister.
The train terminated at central (it was an express one, probably from wollongong), and i would've been 1hr early to uni if i ignored the predicament, so i thought what the heck, i tried to help out the lady, along with my sis, and a couple of other ppl. The couple of other ppl left, my sis had a spare paperclip which i unfolded and tried to fish out the watch, couldnt reach.
I told the ladies that the train stays here for a bit so try to find a train guard to help out, so one of em called a train guard, who came, couldnt undo the seat, so he went off to get one of those rubbish pickeruperer things (which wouldnt've fit anyways), but i managed to get it out from under the seat.

got to uni with 40mins to spare.

...probably the only interesting thing to happen on my train line, damn illawarra line, so safe and boring =P

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

Fuck, the millenium trains. They come on the Western line like once every 6 months.

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad

oh my gawd

today on the way home, when the train stopped at blacktown at platform 2, there was an announcement: "attention all passengers on the richmond service. This train will terminate here, pleae make your way to platform 1 for the richmond service". Everyone gets up, walks over to platform one and gets on the train. Another announcement on that train: "Attention all passengers, this is the Hornsby service, for the richmond service please make your way back over to platform 2, we apologise for the inconvenience". Everyone groans and walks back over to the train on platform 2, passengers start bitching about cityrail with eachother.

I love how cityfails bring passengers closer together :')

sinophile

HSC
N/A

Omie is a real gentleman

oh my gawd

today on the way home, when the train stopped at blacktown at platform 2, there was an announcement: "attention all passengers on the richmond service. This train will terminate here, pleae make your way to platform 1 for the richmond service". Everyone gets up, walks over to platform one and gets on the train. Another announcement on that train: "Attention all passengers, this is the Hornsby service, for the richmond service please make your way back over to platform 2, we apologise for the inconvenience". Everyone groans and walks back over to the train on platform 2, passengers start bitching about cityrail with eachother.

This sort of last-minute platform switching occurs very often at my station. Sometimes the announcement says the train will be departing from a different platform from normal, everyone moves to the new platform, and it just ends up pulling up to the original platfom anyway. Usually I just stand on the bridge between both platforms when this happens.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC

oh my gawd

today on the way home, when the train stopped at blacktown at platform 2, there was an announcement: "attention all passengers on the richmond service. This train will terminate here, pleae make your way to platform 1 for the richmond service". Everyone gets up, walks over to platform one and gets on the train. Another announcement on that train: "attention all passengers, this is the hornsby service, for the richmond service please make your way back over to platform 2, we apologise for the inconvenience". Everyone groans and walks back over to the train on platform 2, passengers start bitching about cityrail with eachother.

so good

LonelyWolf

HSC

i always laugh really hard when the train door closes when someones like a second too late.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

I was sitting next to this girl on the train a few days ago, and I this Indian guy just stands right next to my seat (because the train was full) - and starts staring at me or the chest of the girl next to me (who happened to have a low-cut top). To test such a theory, I decided to use my knowledge of 'parallax' (I believe that is the correct term), to put my head in a position such that he could not see the chest of the girl next to me - if he was looking at that. Now if he was staring at me, he would stay in the same position. If he was being creepy, he'd move to try and see what he can't.

Next stop? He moved. I moved accordingly. Next stop after that? He sat down somewhere else.

I was like "LOLOLOLOLOLOL" in my head because he so creepy - I believe he kept standing even though there was a perfectly good seat close to where he was.

Good times, good times.

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC

I was sitting next to this girl on the train a few days ago, and I this Indian guy just stands right next to my seat (because the train was full) - and starts staring at me or the chest of the girl next to me (who happened to have a low-cut top). To test such a theory, I decided to use my knowledge of 'parallax' (I believe that is the correct term), to put my head in a position such that he could not see the chest of the girl next to me - if he was looking at that. Now if he was staring at me, he would stay in the same position. If he was being creepy, he'd move to try and see what he can't.

Next stop? He moved. I moved accordingly. Next stop after that? He sat down somewhere else.

I was like "LOLOLOLOLOLOL" in my head because he so creepy - I believe he kept standing even though there was a perfectly good seat close to where he was.

Good times, good times.
That is not cool.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

That is not cool.
What?

Nah, it's what the guy gets for making me feel uncomfortable. Seriously, the guy pretty much attached himself to the chair edge - when there was a perfectly good other side to lean on.

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC

Why were you looking at the guy and not the girl?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

Rest assured, that the thirty minutes I had after I made that creepy Indian guy leave was spent looking at at least one part of her body.

But it's very hard to not look at a guy if he's pushing himself onto your chair - I tried giving him the mean stare to get him to back off, but no dice. So I did what I did, and was happier afterward. Next time - to shorten the time of such an exchange, I'm whipping out my calculus textbook and be like, "Do you mind?" if some random creepy fucktard starts pushing himself onto my chair. It's hardcover too and I'll be sure to jab the spiked edges into whatever body part some random guy decides to put too close to me.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC

so you say the indian guy is creepy for looking at the chick, then he went away and it became your turn to look at the chick?

MysteryGenius

HSC

Rest assured, that the thirty minutes I had after I made that creepy Indian guy leave was spent looking at at least one part of her body.

But it's very hard to not look at a guy if he's pushing himself onto your chair - I tried giving him the mean stare to get him to back off, but no dice. So I did what I did, and was happier afterward. Next time - to shorten the time of such an exchange, I'm whipping out my calculus textbook and be like, "Do you mind?" if some random creepy fucktard starts pushing himself onto my chair. It's hardcover too and I'll be sure to jab the spiked edges into whatever body part some random guy decides to put too close to me.
what if it's his willy
that would be a bit gay, jabbing his penis with your book..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)