Who's going to be the new Sinophile? (3 Viewers)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I can't be the new sinophile because I moved on from my nihilistic opining self for the most part. Sorry guys =(

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
That's OK. You're still keeping up with the Champions League right?

It's getting interesting now.

annagurl

HSC
N/A
Shadowdude, don't leave bos. They're planning on making me the new you if you leave :(

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I can't be the new sinophile because I moved on from my nihilistic opining self for the most part. Sorry guys =(
You should be sorry! How am I going to be entertained now? Watch T.V. like a normal person? Post on Campbelltown Goss? Fuck off!

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
That's OK. You're still keeping up with the Champions League right?

It's getting interesting now.
Yeah, waking up at 4:30am to see Chelsea hopefully layeth the smacketh down on Man U tomorrow. Hopefully it'll happen!

Shadowdude, don't leave bos. They're planning on making me the new you if you leave :(
I'm not leaving.... I have to ensure people from this year's HSC go to UNSW so our Tuesday lunch meet ups can be expanded from... four people. Like today, Lolsmith told mitchy boy, Mature Lamb and I about his ability to tell what kind of underwear a girl is wearing just by looking at them. True story.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm not leaving.... I have to ensure people from this year's HSC go to UNSW so our Tuesday lunch meet ups can be expanded from... four people. Like today, Lolsmith told mitchy boy, Mature Lamb and I about his ability to tell what kind of underwear a girl is wearing just by looking at them. True story.
This would be the only reason I would go to UNSW.

HSC
Yeah, waking up at 4:30am to see Chelsea hopefully layeth the smacketh down on Man U tomorrow. Hopefully it'll happen!

AHAHAHAHAH the fuck

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
Shadow, I don't know who to support since I'm naturally an anti-Man U fan but Chelsea have the traitor Torres and therefore don't want them to do well. Me is confused.

And don't worry, UNSW here I come.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
This would be the only reason I would go to UNSW.
Sure. Also, we sometimes have Thursday afternoon meet-ups. They feature Arceupins, Lolsmith, twistedrebel, Mature Lamb and myself (sometimes). mitchy has a day off <_<

AHAHAHAHAH the fuck
True story, as I said. WHAT HAS BEEN HEARD CANNOT BE UNHEARD =(

Shadow, I don't know who to support since I'm naturally an anti-Man U fan but Chelsea have the traitor Torres and therefore don't want them to do well. Me is confused.

And don't worry, UNSW here I come.
Oh, but I hate Man U above all else =P

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Can we spread a better rumour about him? Something like he's been shipped off to a quarantine camp because he caught leprosy from masturbating with a soiled pair of panties he found in the street?

HSC
All he wanted was to find someone to play with his nuts during a lecture.

Now he has leprosy

Last edited:

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Can we spread a better rumour about him? Something like he's been shipped off to a quarantine camp because he caught leprosy from masturbating with a soiled pair of panties he found in the street?
This isn't just a rumour. This actually happened.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)