Sexual fantasies (6 Viewers)

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
Sometimes when I'm sitting in a lecture next to a female I imagine her nibbling on my ball sack. I cry tears of joy as she takes off her panties and gives me an intimate ball rubbing. I can feel my erection fighting furiously against my jeans. How dare such a garmet of modesty inhibit my sexual gratification? I shudder as she unbuttons my jeans and releases my throbbing cock. She grinds her vagina against my leg as her way of initiating dirty university sex. I find myself using all my self-restraint to stop myself from fiercely ravaging her beautiful warm body. But after finally reaching a climax I crash back to reality and realise that I have soiled my pants midway through my lecture and that I am nothing more than a dirty asian pervert. I feel so embarrassed and ashamed that I came from merely a day dream. I think everyone in the lecture heard my sex sounds and I think the girl sitting next to me realised that I visualised her naked humping my knee. I'm too scared to go back to my lecture but the way she uses her tongue to massage my balls makes me want to instigate a private audience with her.

How do I go about getting her fb ad? Its the easiest way I can get close to her without her screaming out "rape" and "pervert" when within 10 meter radius of her.

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
I feel really dirty. I am filth. No one will love me. I will have to drug women or get a mail order bride otherwise I will be lonely forever.

Please help me bos.

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
I don't know how to approach her. Sometimes I see her sitting outside before our lecturer with some friends but I am scared to approach them because they can probably smell loser from a mile away. She looks a little bit stuck up in real life but in my fantasies she is a total sweet heart who services her master.

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
Will you massage my balls and flirt with my head?

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
I don't know how to approach her. Sometimes I see her sitting outside before our lecturer with some friends but I am scared to approach them because they can probably smell loser from a mile away. She looks a little bit stuck up in real life but in my fantasies she is a total sweet heart who services her master.
Go watch some more jeopardy! bro.

Jaundice

Banned
HSC
N/A
Go watch some more jeopardy! bro.
Why the fuck would I do that? You think I can run out and show her my jeopardy knowledge and befriend her? She would be all "what the fuck". Who even does that? Oh yes I over compensate for my tiny asian dick by showing off my jeopardy knowledge. That will get her tongue going. ffs

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
... cool story bro.
Thanks. You're pretty cool too. =)

Why the fuck would I do that? You think I can run out and show her my jeopardy knowledge and befriend her? She would be all "what the fuck". Who even does that? Oh yes I over compensate for my tiny asian dick by showing off my jeopardy knowledge. That will get her tongue going. ffs
You went from Sino to Shadow to Angry Andrew Quah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)