• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Opinion Poll: Gillard v. Abbott (1 Viewer)

Gillard or Abbott?

• Total voters

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
save us malcolm turnbull!

unfortunately there's pretty much no chance of the next election being anything other than Abbott vs. Gillard. If Abbott wins he could be PM for a long time. If Gillard wins it could get us a better Liberal leader, but the country would have to suffer under the weight of another 3 years of Labor.
1. Abbott cannot win. If the Liberal win it will be under Turnbull or Hockey.
2. You are forgetting Kevin Rudd.

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
Abbott all the way!
Julia Gillard has done nothing, besides travel to other countries when things get heated (eg. carbon tax)

I guarantee that this thread will end up bieng a massive argument over Abbott vs Gillard lol
What has Abbott done other than yell popular catch slogans?

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
that's the point of the thread captain obvious.

As for me, I dislike both. Abbott is an extremist wanker and Gillard is poll-driven and doesn't really have any principles of her own.
Agree. Of the two, Abbott is clearly worse though.

Existential

HSC
N/A
here are some sensible comments.

^This

Will choose Gillard though as Abbott is a joke.
Agree. Of the two, Abbott is clearly worse though.
... and here are some pathetically ignorant rainman comments.

1. Abbott cannot win. If the Liberal win it will be under Turnbull or Hockey.
2. You are forgetting Kevin Rudd.
I would rather be an idiot than a racist sloth.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't think it's possible for me to express my hate of Abbot adequately. I think he's an awful person to be a politician. I think he's homophobic and sexist. I think he may not possess a brain. HATE HATE

I mean the only person (in a two person vote off) that I could potentially vote for Abbot would be if he was against George W. Bush. And still I'd end up picking Bush :/

HSC
I don't think it's possible for me to express my hate of Abbot adequately. I think he's an awful person to be a politician. I think he's homophobic and sexist. I think he may not possess a brain. HATE HATE

I mean the only person (in a two person vote off) that I could potentially vote for Abbot would be if he was against George W. Bush. And still I'd end up picking Bush :/
m8

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A

He's a Rhodes scholar and a triathlete, you are almost certainly stupider than he is.

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
He's a Rhodes scholar and a triathlete, you are almost certainly stupider than he is.
Gillard was one of the top lawyers and a partner in one of the best legal firms in the country, all while under the age of 30...

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
Gillard was one of the top lawyers and a partner in one of the best legal firms in the country, all while under the age of 30...
slader and grodon

she's no rhodes scholar mate

shut the fuck up rainman

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)