• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

the best way to ask a girl out and not be awkward if you get rejected. (1 Viewer)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Facepalming makes girls not like you. Right... /sarcasm
No... They don't like you because you have no idea how to make them say "aww, he's so sweet." because you're an idiot.
And uhh, state ranking chick? Well, if that's who I think it is - no, she talked to me on Thursday actually. And a few days before that we had a nice conversation on the bus ride to Central about things.
She hates you.

ademayd

HSC
just tell the girl that your very very rich, and that your mother passed away,

and ask if she'll want to help you out during this hard time

untill she realises your a lying skank you'll probably be over her

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
:O
YOU'RE sad. I bet you've never been out with a girl.
No... I'm just a realist.

And yes, I haven't been out with a girl - is there a problem with that?

there are 0 respectable book stores in Australia (because they're all DEAD (thankfully))

hahahaha "Shut the fuck up you fucking virgin" is now the response to Shadowdude jesus
A&R sell Max Barry and Nicholson Baker - they're pretty good as a result =P

And yeah, it's kinda sad that that is the new retort against me. But hey, I suppose it just reflects the general intelligence of those who don't like me if that's the best they can come up with.

No... They don't like you because you have no idea how to make them say "aww, he's so sweet." because you're an idiot.
She hates you.
No, you think I have no idea on how to do that. Thus, it's funny to see you try to convince me of it.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Yes.
A&R sell Max Barry and Nicholson Baker - they're pretty good as a result =P
And yeah, it's kinda sad that that is the new retort against me. But hey, I suppose it just reflects the general intelligence of those who don't like me if that's the best they can come up with.
They're dead now.
But it's a truthful statement, and it reflects your lack of knowledge and experience in this area.
No, you think I have no idea on how to do that. Thus, it's funny to see you try to convince me of it.
But you obviously have no idea... you're a virgin. That's proof enough.

HSC
N/A

There is a problem with that. How are you able to judge whether it's "sad" or not, if you haven't gone out yourself? You aren't really qualified to say anything.
THAT, is what I call sad. No offence.

annagurl

HSC
N/A
there is a problem with that. How are you able to judge whether it's "sad" or not, if you haven't gone out yourself? You aren't really qualified to say anything.
That, is what i call sad. No offence.
ouchh!!!

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Yes.
They're dead now.
But it's a truthful statement, and it reflects your lack of knowledge and experience in this area.
But you obviously have no idea... you're a virgin. That's proof enough.
And the problem with me not going out with a girl yet is?

And yes, it is a truthful statement - but you're giving it a negative connotation. And being a virgin - right... that's "proof that I don't know how to make a girl like me". So you're saying that equivalently - I don't know how to father a child because I haven't had sex yet. What does that say about you then, hmm?

There is a problem with that. How are you able to judge whether it's "sad" or not, if you haven't gone out yourself? You aren't really qualified to say anything.
THAT, is what I call sad. No offence.
Opinion.

Shadowdude, shut up you fucking virgin.
u mad

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
You're right, I'm sorry Shadowdude.
I'm not sorry.
Shadowdude is entitled to an opinion, but he is also entitled to keep his fucking mouth shut when he has no idea what the fuck he is talking about.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
And the problem with me not going out with a girl yet is?
you're making out as if you know what the fuck you're talking about but you don't.
And yes, it is a truthful statement - but you're giving it a negative connotation. And being a virgin - right... that's "proof that I don't know how to make a girl like me". So you're saying that equivalently - I don't know how to father a child because I haven't had sex yet. What does that say about you then, hmm?
Yes, because if you could make a girl like you and you weren't gay you wouldn't be a virgin.
You don't know what it means to father a child, yes.
That means I know a lot then?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I'm not sorry.
Shadowdude is entitled to an opinion, but he is also entitled to keep his fucking mouth shut when he has no idea what the fuck he is talking about.
No, I am obliged to keep my mouth shut. Also: u mad.

you're making out as if you know what the fuck you're talking about but you don't.
Yeah, you keep believing that and tell me how that goes for you

Yes, because if you could make a girl like you and you weren't gay you wouldn't be a virgin.
Right. So you're telling me that: 1) I can't make a girl like me and 2) I'm gay - and thus I am a virgin. And if that's what you think - then hey, you were the same thing around 15 months ago!

You don't know what it means to father a child, yes. That means I know a lot then?
Let me get this straight. You said:

"But you obviously have no idea... you're a virgin."

I replied:

"And being a virgin - right... that's "proof that I don't know how to make a girl like me". So you're saying that equivalently - I don't know how to father a child because I haven't had sex yet."

You agreed and said:

"Yes, because if you could make a girl like you and you weren't gay you wouldn't be a virgin.
You don't know what it means to father a child, yes."

And so in that time you lost your virginity - you magically figured out how to father a child somehow? Yeah, I really hope your parenting skills are better than your logic skills, Riproot. Seriously. 12 year old virgins in sex ed classes know how to father a child.

Last edited:

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
Anyone else notice that the threads are slowly returning to revolve around Shadowdudes [lack of] love life?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)