• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

the best way to ask a girl out and not be awkward if you get rejected. (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
lolwut :)

But on a serious note, I reckon that you're not going to get a girlfriend unless you improve yourself. You're not bad, but you could be better. Perhaps it's time for a new wardrobe or maybe... a different approach to girls? No offence, but at this rate, I don't think you're going to get a girlfriend anytime soon.

HSC

But on a serious note, I reckon that you're not going to get a girlfriend unless you improve yourself. You're not bad, but you could be better. Perhaps it's time for a new wardrobe or maybe... a different approach to girls? No offence, but at this rate, I don't think you're going to get a girlfriend anytime soon.
lol wtf happened to chrissong1? Shadowthread #1billion

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
you shouldn't slouch, shadowdude. it exudes low self-esteem. (which you clearly don't have =P)

random.. but just sayin' bro

Last edited:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Rafy is a champ.

Also, Sino will be the only girlfriend you'll ever get Shadow.
But sino is a man.

Improving myself as in...?

And new wardrobe? How am I supposed to acquire this? That'd entail I'd have to find a girl to go shopping with me.

And new approach to women? Yeah, that's evolving every day. Like... I remember a day four months ago when I would've said "LOL you'll never catch me liking a blonde girl". And yet.

And yes, I realise I'm not getting a girlfriend any time soon - especially with the workload I have for uni <_<

you shouldn't slouch shadowdude. it exudes low self-esteem. (which you clearly don't have =P)

random.. but just sayin' bro
I slouch because I'm thinking, ML!

"Be the change you want to see"
That'd mean I'd have to get a girlfriend though =P

HSC
N/A
Improving myself as in...?

And new wardrobe? How am I supposed to acquire this? That'd entail I'd have to find a girl to go shopping with me.

And new approach to women? Yeah, that's evolving every day. Like... I remember a day four months ago when I would've said "LOL you'll never catch me liking a blonde girl". And yet.

And yes, I realise I'm not getting a girlfriend any time soon - especially with the workload I have for uni <_<
Don't you have any girl-friends? Besides, that's not really necessary. Just drag a guy friend along and get him to pick something that he thinks suits you. Try a different look. Haircut maybe?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Don't you have any girl-friends? Besides, that's not really necessary. Just drag a guy friend along and get him to pick something that he thinks suits you. Try a different look. Haircut maybe?
Of course I have friends who are girls - but I've never gone shopping with one before and I think it'd be a bit awkward for me. Maybe.

And guy friends... right. Uhh, well - all of my guy-friends from uni are on here pretty much so... any takers? =P

And I'm getting a haircut this weekend. It'll be a "trim". But I think I'll keep my Asian hair style now because it can be morphed into many others when needed.

HSC
N/A
Of course I have friends who are girls - but I've never gone shopping with one before and I think it'd be a bit awkward for me. Maybe.

And guy friends... right. Uhh, well - all of my guy-friends from uni are on here pretty much so... any takers? =P

And I'm getting a haircut this weekend. It'll be a "trim". But I think I'll keep my Asian hair style now because it can be morphed into many others when needed.
Someone should help shadowdude shop. He needs a new look. Oh gawd, ditch the asian hair. It is the worst thing evar. Do you have a mushroom cut? If so... you have no chance of getting girlfriend. NO chance.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Shadow you're pathetic. A girl I knew was up for the weekend. Met up with her for like an hour and a half. Made out with her, then got bitten by ants. Fucking cunts bit me through my socks.

Also, Sino obviously doesn't have a penis, hence he is a girl.

Cianyx

Planarian Leader
HSC
Tips to improve your look:

1. Have decent genes
2. Not have a shit-tier body
3. Get a hairstyle like those people in movies or music videos. They are clearly doing something you're not.
4. Not buy clothes from Target.

In. That. Fucking. Order.

Last edited:

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Shadow you're pathetic. A girl I knew was up for the weekend. Met up with her for like an hour and a half. Made out with her, then got bitten by ants. Fucking cunts bit me through my socks.

Also, Sino obviously doesn't have a penis, hence he is a girl.
I like the moral of this story:

Watch out for ants.

HSC
N/A

1. Have decent genes
3. Get a hairstyle like those people in movies or music videos. They are clearly doing something you're not.

Jeans or genes?

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Right. So you're telling me that: 1) I can't make a girl like me and 2) I'm gay - and thus I am a virgin. And if that's what you think - then hey, you were the same thing around 15 months ago!
I'm 17... So, it was longer ago than that.
I didn't say that you were gay. I said that you couldn't make a girl like you because if you could you would be gay because you're a virgin.
Let me get this straight. You said:
"But you obviously have no idea... you're a virgin."
I replied:
"And being a virgin - right... that's "proof that I don't know how to make a girl like me". So you're saying that equivalently - I don't know how to father a child because I haven't had sex yet."
You agreed and said:
"Yes, because if you could make a girl like you and you weren't gay you wouldn't be a virgin.
You don't know what it means to father a child, yes."
And so in that time you lost your virginity - you magically figured out how to father a child somehow? Yeah, I really hope your parenting skills are better than your logic skills, Riproot. Seriously. 12 year old virgins in sex ed classes know how to father a child.
Depends on your definition of "fathering a child". Sure you know the physical act of what to do to produce a child, but to actually father a child and care for a child is different.

1. Have decent genes

My friend wears clothes from target and still picks up... but he's black.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
My god

WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE STILL TALKING ABOUT THIS FOR FUCK'S SAKE SJESPJCAOBDVA'OIDSHG 'AOIH4;8QGHAF;ERUWBFP;9EW478GFP 9QW47FG8WEBVPSIDUVBS:(GF P;W98GFA9WEYBV 9RE87 [g89rv7p9wgfb;EOUBG:U

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

1. Have decent genes

don't forget the cucumber in your underpants, always helps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)