• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

the best way to ask a girl out and not be awkward if you get rejected. (2 Viewers)

HSC
My god

WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE STILL TALKING ABOUT THIS FOR FUCK'S SAKE SJESPJCAOBDVA'OIDSHG 'AOIH4;8QGHAF;ERUWBFP;9EW478GFP 9QW47FG8WEBVPSIDUVBS:(GF P;W98GFA9WEYBV 9RE87 [g89rv7p9wgfb;EOUBG:U
They just haven't found the right way to proposition shadowdude for sex yet so they're beating around the bush.

Shadowdude, pls get a clue or else they will gang rape you at uni. Thanks.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Someone should help shadowdude shop. He needs a new look. Oh gawd, ditch the asian hair. It is the worst thing evar. Do you have a mushroom cut? If so... you have no chance of getting girlfriend. NO chance.
I meant Asian hair like... Goku in Dragon Ball Z. Not mushroom cut. When I say "Asian hair" - I mean... hair that is long enough that it can be morphed into many styles but still be short enough to not be girl-ish.

Shadow you're pathetic. A girl I knew was up for the weekend. Met up with her for like an hour and a half. Made out with her, then got bitten by ants. Fucking cunts bit me through my socks.

Also, Sino obviously doesn't have a penis, hence he is a girl.
So I'm pathetic... because I didn't make out with a girl or...?

And I think you're confusing sino with Andrew Quah. But negligible does not mean none, you know.

Tips to improve your look:

1. Have decent genes
2. Not have a shit-tier body
3. Get a hairstyle like those people in movies or music videos. They are clearly doing something you're not.
4. Not buy clothes from Target.

In. That. Fucking. Order.
How am I to check my genes?

I'm 17... So, it was longer ago than that.
I didn't say that you were gay. I said that you couldn't make a girl like you because if you could you would be gay because you're a virgin.

Depends on your definition of "fathering a child". Sure you know the physical act of what to do to produce a child, but to actually father a child and care for a child is different.
My friend wears clothes from target and still picks up... but he's black.
So then, if I made a girl like me - because I'm a virgin - I'd be gay? So what were you in the period of time before you had sex with the mother of your child? I assume you lost your virginity then.

My god

WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE STILL TALKING ABOUT THIS FOR FUCK'S SAKE SJESPJCAOBDVA'OIDSHG 'AOIH4;8QGHAF;ERUWBFP;9EW478GFP 9QW47FG8WEBVPSIDUVBS:(GF P;W98GFA9WEYBV 9RE87 [g89rv7p9wgfb;EOUBG:U
I blame sinophile's departure.

don't forget the cucumber in your underpants, always helps
wat.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
They just haven't found the right way to proposition shadowdude for sex yet so they're beating around the bush.

Shadowdude, pls get a clue or else they will gang rape you at uni. Thanks.
Who is they? And clue of...?

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
So then, if I made a girl like me - because I'm a virgin - I'd be gay? So what were you in the period of time before you had sex with the mother of your child? I assume you lost your virginity then.
I wasn't a virgin before that.
And when I was a virgin the reason was because I was prepubescent.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Shadow, you've never made out with a girl. I've made out with 8, 7 of which have been in the past 12 months.

But you're pathetic for not getting bitten by ants.

Cianyx

Planarian Leader
HSC
oh fuck it i give up.

best way to ask a girl out, is by asking yourself 'what would shadowdude do?' and do the exact opposite

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
^ There you go shadowdude. I bet he typed that with his boner.
But if we take this:

I wasn't a virgin before that.
And when I was a virgin the reason was because I was prepubescent.
Riproot doesn't like to apply the rules he does to me - because if he did - he'd have to label himself gay. And we wouldn't want that now, would we?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Being ugly is a good sign that you've got shity genes
Hmm, so that means I have great genes then =P

smugface.jpg

Shadow, you've never made out with a girl. I've made out with 8, 7 of which have been in the past 12 months.

But you're pathetic for not getting bitten by ants.
Yeah, I know I haven't made out with a girl.

And oh okay. So I suppose 99% of this forum is also pathetic because of that reason?

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Hmm, so that means I have great genes then =P

smugface.jpg

Yeah, I know I haven't made out with a girl.

And oh okay. So I suppose 99% of this forum is also pathetic because of that reason?
If they haven't made out with someone, then yes.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
best way to ask a girl out, is by asking yourself 'what would shadowdude do?' and do the exact opposite
This.
Riproot doesn't like to apply the rules he does to me - because if he did - he'd have to label himself gay. And we wouldn't want that now, would we?
The same rules apply unless you're prepubescent.
I couldn't give a fuck if someone called me gay or thought I was gay, I'm fucking bisexual ffs.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
This.
The same rules apply unless you're prepubescent.
I couldn't give a fuck if someone called me gay or thought I was gay, I'm fucking bisexual ffs.
Right... well, I'm just hearing all these arbitrary rules that aren't making a lot of sense.

HSC
Uni Grad
How does such a dumb thread manage to deteriorate to such a remarkable degree?

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Because Shadow some how made something very simple complicated.

MysteryGenius

HSC
This thread needs to die in a pit of fire, then it should be brought back to life so I can beat it to death with a shovel.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)