is it right to judge a chick by her looks? (8 Viewers)

hungwell1337

HSC
N/A
ok shadowdude.
1. you are not good looking by any means, im sure you know this by now, it doesnt matter if you are below average looking/height, its not your strength.
no girl blessed with the gift of sight is going to rate you a 10, or above average imo.
2. you have high expectations in academics therefore it leads onto women, dont talk as if you are a uni medalist/award winner/ HD wammer or at least a deans lister. i have doubts about your academic abilities, and i dont think people see you as the really smart one.
3. that being said, i know tons of people who are sub-par in both areas but still can get quality GFs, because they are cool guys who are friendly and easy to get along with. This applies to you as i dont think you have a lot going for you

its not that hard to get a gf. girls want to feel needed, some more than others. girls get desperate too

dont dive right in because you are scared of being placed in the "friend zone". chances are you are in the friend zone already, so just take your time, get to know her and perhaps you guys will click and go from there

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
ok shadowdude.
1. you are not good looking by any means, im sure you know this by now, it doesnt matter if you are below average looking/height, its not your strength.
no girl blessed with the gift of sight is going to rate you a 10, or above average imo.
2. you have high expectations in academics therefore it leads onto women, dont talk as if you are a uni medalist/award winner/ HD wammer or at least a deans lister. i have doubts about your academic abilities, and i dont think people see you as the really smart one.
3. that being said, i know tons of people who are sub-par in both areas but still can get quality GFs, because they are cool guys who are friendly and easy to get along with. This applies to you as i dont think you have a lot going for you

its not that hard to get a gf. girls want to feel needed, some more than others. girls get desperate too

dont dive right in because you are scared of being placed in the "friend zone". chances are you are in the friend zone already, so just take your time, get to know her and perhaps you guys will click and go from there
1. wat? Of course I'm good looking - because if I wasn't - when I leave my house, everyone would duck for cover. So... yes, it's not my strength, no girl would rate me 10, I will debate you on no girl rating me above average (because if I get a girlfriend, or when I get a girlfriend - by definition I'm going to have to be above average in the looks department anyway) - but you're underestimating my awesomeness. Besides, you haven't even seen me in person <_<

More seriously, even those wolfmen covered with hair all over got girlfriends - and even Siamese twins and I also personally know a disfigured person with one eye who has a girlfriend. So it's not exactly a major point as some people say.

2. Yeah, I have expectations and thus it transcends everything. I'm not a uni medalist or whatnot - I'm just above average, in the higher echelon of students. My academic abilities are fine - and I suppose they can be over-estimated because when people figure out I did MX2 and EX2, I jump 50 points in their "smartness standings".

3. Hey, hey, hey... I am friendly and easy to get along with =(

Or at least I hope so.

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
Shadowdude, do you really want this to go to a poll?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)