• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

So what's new with you and your significant other/crush/desired person/ etc? (2 Viewers)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
What's really horrible? :/
Ill just copy paste kelvins message because I don't think I could have worded it better myself.
That.
I love Eva, but I only saw the End of Evangelion for the first time a few months ago.
Have you seen 2.22? The remakes are turning out really well.
Except Asuka Langley Shikinami... Wtf? It's Soryu.

EDIT: Also, I think it was really creepy how this scene was kind of redone in the scene where Unit-01 and Unit-04 are fighting...
EDIT: The choking scene I mean, not this scene.

Last edited:

annagurl

HSC
N/A
I can't come up with anything better myself, and what Kelvin wrote was really good... hmm.
On second thoughts, i'll just ignore him completely for another three months like you suggested. Things would be awkward if I told him...

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I can't come up with anything better myself, and what Kelvin wrote was really good... hmm.
On second thoughts, i'll just ignore him completely for another three months like you suggested. Things would be awkward if I told him...
I think you should really just tell him in person.
Btw, what's wrong with you?
Didn't you used to like this guy?
What happened to those feelings?

annagurl

HSC
N/A
I think you should really just tell him in person.
Btw, what's wrong with you?
Didn't you used to like this guy?
What happened to those feelings?
I don't see him often... last time I saw him was like a month ago. We don't go to school together and like... he lives far from me.
I don't think I liked him... maybe I thought I did, because I started to get to know him when I was getting over my old crush, and maybe my feelings got confused or something and I thought I liked him... which in the end I don't D:
...I don't know what's wrong with me :(

HSC
I don't see him often... last time I saw him was like a month ago. We don't go to school together and like... he lives far from me.
I don't think I liked him... maybe I thought I did, because I started to get to know him when I was getting over my old crush, and maybe my feelings got confused or something and I thought I liked him... which in the end I don't D:
If you don't see him that often, just slip into a text message that you're going out with your pretend boyfriend on a particular evening.

Lying is always the answer.

annagurl

HSC
N/A
If you don't see him that often, just slip into a text message that you're going out with your pretend boyfriend on a particular evening.

Oh, silver persian. You are a *genius*.

annagurl

HSC
N/A
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Silver Persian again.

:(

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
This is probably the right situation to IGNORE

Also, this.
But ignoring is the better way to go.
But if you ignore him you will DEFINITELY lose him as a friend, for at least four months (including the time when you ignore him).

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Why dont you just sincerely tell him you don't want it and explain to him why instead of conspiring to deceive/sideswipe him in some grotesquely complicated manner, which would ultimately dig a deeper hole for yourself and hit you back in the ass some time in future?
Who are you to give advice?
And she's doing it this way so she doesn't hurt his feelings and make him feel like she was using him.

annagurl

HSC
N/A
Who are you to give advice?
And she's doing it this way so she doesn't hurt his feelings and make him feel like she was using him.
Using him?
lol... in what capacity could I be "using him"? I don't think he's done anything for me that would be classified as using :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)