• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

So what's new with you and your significant other/crush/desired person/ etc? (1 Viewer)

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
I don't have the heart to tell him. I will tell him soon though, because he's been texting me like 5 times a day and I don't reply to half of his messages. I think it's border lining over the top.
I figured that if I didn't reply, he'd stop sending them. But every morning... I wake up to a text message followed by like several others. It's getting annoying.
Fine I get it. I'll stop texting, should of said it earlier. I was beginning to think you were leaning me on.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
What should I say? I've never been in this situation before...
"Hey [Name], I know that you like me, but I need to tell you I'm not interested in you in that way. I hope that we can still be friends, but I understand if we need to spend some time apart first."

Something like that.

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
"Hey [Name], I know that you like me, but I need to tell you I'm not interested in you in that way. I hope that we can still be friends, but I understand if we need to spend some time apart first."

Something like that.
False, cut him down completely.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad

Something like that.
Boi you ugly

Jimmy Recard

Banned
HSC

Something like that.
wrong

hey cunt (insert name) i think you are getting the wrong idea about me just frends yada yada yada dont feel the same way pity blowjob

annagurl

HSC
N/A
Fine I get it. I'll stop texting, should of said it earlier. I was beginning to think you were leaning me on.
Sorry you had to find out this way, Vee :p

Something like that.
Wow. That's great. I'm going to copy and paste that and then send that to him when he goes on msn. Thank you!
False, cut him down completely.
You're nice :p

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
But if I were to try to do it face to face, I know for sure i'd chicken out.
Hmmm. Me too.
But I think if you see him frequently you should tell him in person.
If not, just ignore him until he doesn't have feelings for you anymore.

annagurl

HSC
N/A
Hmmm. Me too.
But I think if you see him frequently you should tell him in person.
If not, just ignore him until he doesn't have feelings for you anymore.
Thing is that I've been trying to ignore him for like 2 months and it isn't getting through. Ill just copy paste kelvins message because I don't think I could have worded it better myself.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Thing is that I've been trying to ignore him for like 2 months and it isn't getting through. Ill just copy paste kelvins message because I don't think I could have worded it better myself.
It usually takes around 3 months...
That's really horrible :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)