Woman convicted of police veil-lifting lie set to go free (1 Viewer)

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
anti-racists opposing something that would actually decrease the extremity of racism and intolerance

keep it up guys finally i can just sit back and crack open a tinny and cheer you guys on for once

in time of heightening conflict and desperation the reactionaries emerge from the shadows

increase refugee intake to 100,000 a year too (and make sure theyre all somali)

Last edited:

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
You seem quite casual about this ban the burqa campaign oh master of liberty.
After about 100 threads, well yeah
seriously though I hate muslims and pragmatically anything that, in theory, has the potential toreduce the number of muslims in australia, then the better, for all austraians

Lentern

HSC
After about 100 threads, well yeah
seriously though I hate muslims and pragmatically anything that, in theory, has the potential toreduce the number of muslims in australia, then the better, for all austraians
Yeah you're a conservative.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
I couldn't disagree more. Any policy that legislatively attempts to encourage cultural assimilation by behavioral circumscription is ultimately wrong. The reason for this is such policies would only serve to make minorities somewhat more tolerable and thus would deaccelerate the inevitable white awakening where we forcibly expel them from our lands for good.
Shit

It was only a fine who cares anyway all cops are racists we all know that

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah wear burqas whatever, but when they need to be identified in that kind of situation then they should remove the veil and show their face.

How did she even get her license photo taken is what I'd like to know.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Yeah you're a conservative.
Conservatives hating muslims is an end in itself.

I hate muslims because, hilariously, they're too conservative and will have too much of an impact upon political discourse and will hence threaten the liberty of others.

Lentern

HSC
Conservatives hating muslims is an end in itself.

I hate muslims because, hilariously, they're too conservative and will have too much of an impact upon political discourse and will hence threaten the liberty of others.
W/e, aside from sexual prudishness you're views essentially align with those of the conservative right.

Garygaz

HSC
W/e, aside from sexual prudishness you're views essentially align with those of the conservative right.
Pretty naive to believe this level of religious freedom is necessary. I mean it's essentially the freedom to hate, just look at the guys she was surrounded by outside court screaming 'god is great'. I don't believe it's too much of a leap step to say that they pretty much hate a lot of the ways our society works. Take religion out of the equation all together and you have no nut jobs covering their wives in veils, keeping them locked in their homes, pushing for sharia law (oh and hillsong & scientology too)

these people (i.e the nutjobs talked about in the story) are akin to nazis in my eyes

Garygaz

HSC
fucking cookies

i mentioned the word muslim now i have muslim singles ads at the top of my BoS

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
It is always funny though to see the left vigorously defending Islam, which is a reactionary, traditionalist belief system that should by all accounts be an anathema to what they stand for. Does everything become okay when a brownlord does or believes it? I guess that's why the left is always acting like racism is the apex of contemptibility but are indifferent when it is directed towards white people.

Last edited:

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Yeah except for the things you don't.

I disagree with the centre-right about: wars, the military, police, education, immigration, currency, economics, taxation, drugs, euthenasia, gun rights, smoking rights, marriage, religion, abortion, welfare, healthcare...yeah I can't actually think of anything I really agree with.

cosmo kramer

Banned
HSC
I hate the centre right too

They're just liberals one generation behind that are somewhat more pro-free market

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
It is always funny though to see the left vigorously defending Islam, which is a reactionary, traditionalist belief system that should by all accounts be an anathema to what they stand for. Does everything become okay when a brownlord does or believes in it? I guess that's why the left is always acting like racism is the apex of contemptibility but are indifferent when it is directed towards white people.
It will be a bittersweet moment if/when the left make australia more 'democratic' and massively increase muslim immigration, at which point their socially liberal policies will be democracy'd out of existence by the muslims

Lentern

HSC
I disagree with the centre-right about: wars, the military, police, education, immigration, currency, economics, taxation, drugs, euthenasia, gun rights, smoking rights, marriage, religion, abortion, welfare, healthcare...yeah I can't actually think of anything I really agree with.
You disagree with private health care, private schooling, lower taxation, lower government spending and generally speaking a reduction in welfare safety nets? And what, pray tell, is the conservative stance on the military? George Bush does not=Edmund Burke.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
You disagree with private health care, private schooling, lower taxation, lower government spending and generally speaking a reduction in welfare safety nets? And what, pray tell, is the conservative stance on the military? George Bush does not=Edmund Burke.
lol you think the centre right supports those things?

Lentern

HSC
lol you think the centre right supports those things?
I think conservatives might adapt their positions to suit the technocratic consensus but generally speaking, yes.Of course this information might not filter through to you and colleagues in the Citizens Electoral Council.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
I think conservatives might adapt their positions to suit the technocratic consensus but generally speaking, yes.Of course this information might not filter through to you and colleagues in the Citizens Electoral Council.
lol m8 i go to liberal club meetings

and liberals at university are known, if anything, as being more pro-market than your average liberal

there's no way the majority of them support even a fraction of what I do

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)