Keen for year 12? (1 Viewer)

Brieanna

HSC
Check out your subjects though, i have to work twice as hard just to equal an ATAR that you would get. Well i think, im not 100% on how that whole proccess works.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Check out your subjects though, i have to work twice as hard just to equal an ATAR that you would get. Well i think, im not 100% on how that whole proccess works.
I don't care what subjects you do or what school you come from. As long as you have heart.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Imo, yr 12 is overrated srsly.
This guy/girl/it speaks the truth, there's too much un-necessary stress placed on you which isn't worth it, get to uni you guys will be happy passing some of your subjects, depending on your course lol

Brieanna

HSC
Sorry, what do you mean by that? My brains mush from an assignment i just finished. :)

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
This guy/girl/it speaks the truth, there's too much un-necessary stress placed on you which isn't worth it, get to uni you guys will be happy passing some of your subjects, depending on your course lol
No, it's old me again.

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
The game is about to start.
Epic! Great to see how keen you all are. Good luck, and remember that your performance in Junior years has *nothing* to do with how you end up doing in the HSC. Seriously. Wrap that around your head and you'll do fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)