Who's gonna do 4u? (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HSC
Uni Grad
He isn't?
What is he that we aren't then :(
when i was 14 i was seriously injured in a car crash and the part of my brain which deals with complex calculations was damaged, doctors and military scientists were trialling a new program called project "austin", they were developing a new device which could supplement the brain's calculating ability and was based on ibm powerpc microprocessors, my parents volunteered me for this program

HSC
when i was 14 i was seriously injured in a car crash and the part of my brain which deals with complex calculations was damaged, doctors and military scientists were trialling a new program called project "austin", they were developing a new device which could supplement the brain's calculating ability and was based on ibm powerpc microprocessors, my parents volunteered me for this program
Very funny, Ohexp :haha

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
IBM stands for: I've Been Misled

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I see, still need those pictures tho, and from you too Derivative lady

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)