Swizzle's Love Thread - Post anonymous messages to your secret crush (1 Viewer)

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Reading this thread has made me realise how damaged I must be (haha).

No-one take this the wrong way, but I've never experienced these intense feelings that you all speak about. Even with my ex-girlfriend of three years, I loved her, I know that much, but never felt any of these intense feelings of longing, of missing her...

I don't even really feel this for my own family.

I'm almost too much of a loner... Lol.

HSC
N/A
Reading this thread has made me realise how damaged I must be (haha).

No-one take this the wrong way, but I've never experienced these intense feelings that you all speak about. Even with my ex-girlfriend of three years, I loved her, I know that much, but never felt any of these intense feelings of longing, of missing her...

I don't even really feel this for my own family.

I'm almost too much of a loner... Lol.
I'm with ya, bud. I've never had intense feelings for anyone either :haha:
I love my family, and i'd do anything for them, but yeah, no intense feelings for them

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
I'm with ya, bud. I've never had intense feelings for anyone either :haha:
I love my family, and i'd do anything for them, but yeah, no intense feelings for them
It's weird, isn't it? People talk about that stuff, and almost everyone can relate... But me (or us).

I just... Don't feel much other than my norm, which, admittedly, is darker than most people's thoughts/mood etc.

HSC
N/A
It's weird, isn't it? People talk about that stuff, and almost everyone can relate... But me (or us).

I just... Don't feel much other than my norm, which, admittedly, is darker than most people's thoughts/mood etc.
It is kinda weird actually.
I don't think I have this lovey dovey part built in me for another person. I occasionally like people, and then unlike them as fast as it took me to realise that I liked them to begin with. Some of my friends think i'm just scared of commitment. I don't think it's that. I just never liked *anyone* that much. Not even myself.

My norm is pretty sad actually. I'm indifferent to everything and everyone :haha:

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
It is kinda weird actually.
I don't think I have this lovey dovey part built in me for another person. I occasionally like people, and then unlike them as fast as it took me to realise that I liked them to begin with. Some of my friends think i'm just scared of commitment. I don't think it's that. I just never liked *anyone* that much. Not even myself.

My norm is pretty sad actually. I'm indifferent to everything and everyone :haha:
I'm similar. People wonder why I've only ever had one girlfriend at age 20 - it's because I was never looking. Like NEVER. I seriously couldn't care less. She just happened to come along and click. Indifference is both a curse and a blessing. It allows me to be completely impartial (good for management and moderation applications) but I find it difficult to relate to anyone, hence why I can count all of my friends with my fingers.

OHMAGAWDWEHAVESOOOOOOMUCHINCOMMON!!!!!!111!!1!1!1(one)111!!!1!1!!1!1!!11!!!!1111!!!

mitchy_boy

blue
HSC
I'm similar. People wonder why I've only ever had one girlfriend at age 20 - it's because I was never looking. Like NEVER. I seriously couldn't care less. She just happened to come along and click. Indifference is both a curse and a blessing. It allows me to be completely impartial (good for management and moderation applications) but I find it difficult to relate to anyone, hence why I can count all of my friends with my fingers.

OHMAGAWDWEHAVESOOOOOOMUCHINCOMMON!!!!!!111!!1!1!1(one)111!!!1!1!!1!1!!11!!!!1111!!!
I can kinda relate to this, though I'm sorta changing. I think for me it stemmed from a lack of confidence when growing up.

soundingalittlelikedr.phil

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
I can kinda relate to this, though I'm sorta changing. I think for me it stemmed from a lack of confidence when growing up.

soundingalittlelikedr.phil
I had very low confidence and self-esteem when I was younger. I've overcome my confidence issues (mostly) and my self-esteem is higher than I give myself credit for... But I'm still the same.

Don't think I'll ever change.

The weird thing is, I value other people's feelings, and even their lives more than my own. Contradiction to my indifference much?

I'm going to stop posting girly shit now.

HSC
N/A

I think indifference is a good thing to an extent, but when you're indifferent to everything all the time it's pretty bad. I wish it had an on/off button :(
I also have a very adaptable personality, so I think that's probably how I have friends. I'm not a very interesting person at all, but i'm there for people when they need me and I can adjust myself to kinda suit them :haha: [That sounds retarded, I know]
The weird thing is, I value other people's feelings, and even their lives more than my own. Contradiction to my indifference much?
Same. I don't really care about myself at all
My family and friends mean everything to me, yet i'm indifferent to them at the same time. Huh. How does that work...

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
I think indifference is a good thing to an extent, but when you're indifferent to everything all the time it's pretty bad. I wish it had an on/off button :(
I also have a very adaptable personality, so I think that's probably how I have friends. I'm not a very interesting person at all, but i'm there for people when they need me and I can adjust myself to kinda suit them :haha: [That sounds retarded, I know]

Same. I don't really care about myself at all
My family and friends mean everything to me, yet i'm indifferent to them at the same time. Huh. How does that work...
Mmm. Mine extends to if they're unhappy, I must try to help them. I even value complete a stranger's comfort more than my own, even if it's unwarranted. I'll volunteer to stand when the train is empty because I know it's going to fill up in two stops.

Seriously, I value other's life so much but my own so little it scares me sometimes.

HSC
N/A
Mmm. Mine extends to if they're unhappy, I must try to help them. I even value complete a stranger's comfort more than my own, even if it's unwarranted. I'll volunteer to stand when the train is empty because I know it's going to fill up in two stops.

Seriously, I value other's life so much but my own so little it scares me sometimes.
Wow. I'm too lazy to do that :haha:
Do you know why you value them more than yourself?

ClockworkSoldier

Clockwork Army
HSC
Wow. I'm too lazy to do that :haha:
Do you know why you value them more than yourself?
Nope. No idea. I just feel that their lives are more important in a way than mine, that if I were to die, it wouldn't matter. At all. And that reflects in my previous statements, I guess.

HSC
N/A
Nope. No idea. I just feel that their lives are more important in a way than mine, that if I were to die, it wouldn't matter. At all. And that reflects in my previous statements, I guess.
I can relate to that. Feeling a bit insignificant and a bit worthless...
Although believe this, i'm still too lazy to go out of my way to do something like that for random strangers :haha:

HSC
N/A
The awkward moment when you change your relationship status to single on Facebook and people 'like' it.
I just forgot to change it.
The inbox's, and texts I got as well. -.-"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)