Im Having Trouble Studying (1 Viewer)

michaeljennings

HSC
Does anyone know of any kind of food that is really filling? Everytime i try studying i get hungry like every 45 mins or so and my stomach hurts so much that i just cant concentrate. Its so damn frustrating because I have to waste time eating so much food like every hour and Im a slow eater so that doesnt help either. Can someone help me out?

anne1010

HSC
eat while you study. have a bowl of whatever u like; fruit chocolate ice cream whatever and eat while u study. do a question, have a bite etc

michaeljennings

HSC
ive tried that but it just feels a little unproductive if you know what i mean? Like i find it easiest for me to study with no distractions. It might sound like im stupid but i cant really concentrate while studying if im eating at the same time cos im a boy and i cant multitask. I cant even maintain a conversation with someone while i eat lol

michaeljennings

HSC
i do eat a lot i just get hungry really quickly and im looking for something that is filling rather than eating a lot because id like to save time

HSC
but seriously, eat healthy. i used to eat chips/chocolates etc before + during study. went library with a friend once, and during a lunch break had some weird asian soup. i felt like clean afterwards and felt like studying tbh (maybe cos it was asian)

michaeljennings

HSC
hahahah yeah im all about being healthy when im not eating kfc, but im willing to eat anything because ill only have this problem for like the next couple of weeks until my trials are over. Once they are done i can go back to eating rabbit food all day because i wont be studying all the time

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Drink coffee. I drink it while studying and break to refill every 45 minutes to an hour. Also, it keeps you up when cramming.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Chocolate is also good as it releases endorphins in the brain that relieve pressure and shit.

HSC
Starchy foods are good cause they break down slowly and so you get energy over a longer duration (rather then all at once) and shouldnt feel to hungry till a while after. Could always do a combo and have a sugar fix then have some slow-energy releasing food to help in the short and long run...

michaeljennings

HSC
mmm yeahh ive tried bread and stuff. Maybe i should just get loads of stuff toss it in a blender

Last edited:
HSC
I eat loads of hot chips (not like macca ones, proper thick ones - potato), yeah they aren't healthy but they do the job for me (keep me satiated for a while). Also if you eat bread then drink water straight after, fills you up more

clry

HSC
I doubt you'd get addicted to coffee. Sure, it's an acquired taste, but you wouldn't 'crave' it as such. At least, I haven't yet.

michaeljennings

HSC
hahahaha where would i get this ice-cream from? and yeah ive found drinking water afterwards helps a lot but then I gotta use the toilet a lot too haha

coralie1994

HSC
WOOLWORTHS , $8 but soooooooooo worth it, my friend told me about it lol
oh and water's not bad as well :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)