• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

all nighters (1 Viewer)

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
For All my trial exams, I did all nighters. I still produced good results :). I highly recommend you to do this LOL
Warning: She is not a normal human, actually I'm not sure if s/he/it is human at all, barely gets any sleep.

enoilgam

HSC
I couldnt do all nighters. I spread my study out and did hardly nothing the day before an exam. Its too stressful pushing it all to the last minute.

s2 SEductive

MostDefinitelyIncredible
HSC
Warning: She is not a normal human, actually I'm not sure if s/he/it is human at all, barely gets any sleep.
True, but srsly I really love sleep :( I swear after HSC imma sleep 12 hours a day :D:D:D:D:D till I get bored of it LOL

aznboystar

Honourary Azn
HSC
I never slept before any exam. I might've taken a few power naps here and there but for the most part they were all nighters. It worked for me because I'm a crammer. ATAR: 99.75

s2 SEductive

MostDefinitelyIncredible
HSC
I never slept before any exam. I might've taken a few power naps here and there but for the most part they were all nighters. It worked for me because I'm a crammer. ATAR: 99.75
I Envy you :)

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
True, but srsly I really love sleep :( I swear after HSC imma sleep 12 hours a day :D:D:D:D:D till I get bored of it LOL
I still do sometimes :biggrin: but trust me, your holidays will go soo fast, and you never get bored of sleep.

s2 SEductive

MostDefinitelyIncredible
HSC
I still do sometimes :biggrin: but trust me, your holidays will go soo fast, and you never get bored of sleep.
=[=[=[ does 4 months really go pass that fast O_O? grr soo sleepy right now and i'm doing bloody stupid physics assignment due tomorrow :D:D:D:D:D

jessxxr

HSC
got some no-doz today (caffeine pills) to help with all nighters, took too many, was good at first, now i feel like shit and all i wanna do is sleep it off but i cant :/ loll at my stupidness.

clry

HSC
Most I do is coffee to stay up.. Not keen on energy drinks etc etc..
But yeah I do all-nighters when I have to. Started bio assessment the day before, stayed up till 6.30am (I wanted that hour sleep :)).. got (95%, 2nd in grade (school is ranked 90th or so)
Physics, same, but 92% instead.

Some people are organised, some aren't.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Fucking should've read this exam before last night! Fucking slept at 9:30 and woke up at 7 and fucking failed chem!!!

HKK

HSC
Allnightered before english paper one and two, then studies of religion II. Never again, hopefully. Got too sleepy to think of shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)