all nighters (1 Viewer)

michaeljennings

HSC
I need sleep to properly function for an exam.
me too I feel extremely irritated when i get no sleep. Not trolling or anything but i stayed up all night before an exam in year 7 (not to study for it obviously i was just watching movies and playing msn games with my friend), the next day during the exam i was sitting next to some dude who had a cold and he kept sniffling and stuff and i just wanted to punch him in the face or scream at him and tell him to shut up

erob

HSC
Uni Grad
I couldn't sleep before Bio so just did practice questions until like 2:30am.

clry

HSC
I find all-nighters for the 2 hour exams like English aren't too bad, but the three hour exams with lots of thinking, it's a very bad idea - you're sluggish and thought is often clouded.. Although in saying this, you need to weigh up whether you NEED those 6+ hours to study, or sleep.

muzeikchun852

HSC
never all nighters before an exam. other than that it's fine.

HSC
Uni Grad
I avoid all nighters. I like my health to be good, and I actually want my brain to function well for an exam. :p

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
since monday, i have slept about 10 hours in total kekekekeke

caffeine yay
dude wtf r u doing srsly. i dont get it, ur coming first by miles in all ur maths and science subjects iirc, why dont u just sleep

khfreakau

HSC
so around 43 hours if the nap doesn't count as sleep..
I like napping in the afternoon/early evening and waking up earlier naturally in the morning so that you don't feel tired, especially for exams. Did this for Paper 1, worked fabulous :D

kcqn93

HSC
I only ever pulled an allnighter for my History Extension major.

I actually ran on adrenaline the next day and was feeling very energetic. But I don't recommend it. Just study beforehand and sleep.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)