Advice (1 Viewer)

HSC
Uni Grad
Stories written from person experience are generally the worst ones because it is hard to isolate yourself from your character. Seriously, are you retarded?
you are wrong you cunt, havent u read on the road, written solely about kerouac's personal experiences and its a freakin gr8 book

Last edited:

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
Wow, this thread has turned into a crap storm. Anyways, I went over to her place tonight to just talk, which we did, but we also did heaps of other things as well. I'm sure you guys know what I mean. So to cut a long story short, yes, we are officially dating. Plan to tell our friends tomorrow or something.
nice work u playa

HSC
Uni Grad
Wow, this thread has turned into a crap storm. Anyways, I went over to her place tonight to just talk, which we did, but we also did heaps of other things as well. I'm sure you guys know what I mean. So to cut a long story short, yes, we are officially dating. Plan to tell our friends tomorrow or something.
poast a pix of her

aznboystar

Honourary Azn
HSC
Knowing the people on these forums, there's going to be a lot of doubt. So here it is. I don't care if you think shes ugly or whatever. Keep it to yourself.

EDIT: LEFT

Last edited:

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
You guys are so creepy. I already told you guys shes quite good looking.
To be fair, once you told us about having sex with her - it was inevitable that the "POST PICS" was going to come.

EDIT: Looked at the picture and I almost fell off my chair in disgust. Nah, just kidding.

I re-iterate: "Good for you", and add that I don't find her attractive at all.

michaeljennings

HSC
Knowing the people on these forums, there's going to be a lot of doubt. So here it is. I don't care if you think shes ugly or whatever. Keep it to yourself.
Which ones been pinning you down and getting forceful? Or was it both of them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)