• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Need serious advice! (3 Viewers)

muhahahahahaha

HSC
na riproot, i can see your comments. They're great, really.
Scenario 1 is solved. Scenario 2 is a bit more tricky. They're asking you to do everything with them..
Like going to some uni program thingy, to hanging out at uni every chance we have, to asking me to hang out with him outside of uni now.
It's getting kinda creepy. Not that I dont like him...I dont want to ruin my friendship with him.

muhahahahahaha

HSC
Ahhh, the friendzone. :(
Hey, I read your thread yesterday. Im not friendzoning him, I'm just not sure whether he likes me or not. I dont want to make myself look like an idiot and get friendzoned by him.... :(
I think he's cute, smart and kind. Not the best looking person but I really like him for who he is.

kcqn93

HSC
Like going to some uni program thingy, to hanging out at uni every chance we have, to asking me to hang out with him outside of uni now.
It's getting kinda creepy.
I've been pretty much doing this with the girl that friendzoned me. I ask her to hang out at uni every chance we get and I spend quite a lot of time with her off campus... and I'm crazy for her... still...

If he's giving you that much attention, there's a high chance that he has a thing for you. Try getting touchy with him? Walk a bit closer? Rest your head on his shoulder? See how he reacts.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
I've been pretty much doing this with the girl that friendzoned me. I ask her to hang out at uni every chance we get and I spend quite a lot of time with her off campus... and I'm crazy for her... still...

If he's giving you that much attention, there's a high chance that he has a thing for you. Try getting touchy with him? Walk a bit closer? Rest your head on his shoulder? See how he reacts.
It would be a better judge if she just stuck her hand down his pants...

muhahahahahaha

HSC

So I should try this when we are hanging out...but what happens if he says something like what the he'll are yup doing????

And what do I do if he possibly gets touchy with me after I do this??!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)