Attempting 70 day (10 Week) fitness program (2 Viewers)

Garygaz

HSC
70 days lol so full of shit. He seemed to have conveniently left out the part that he was already training before he became a hambeast and had <10%BF at the time.
there's vids of other peoples 10 weeks as well on his channel.

and yeah im doing my 300 at the gym tonight. not looking forward to it.

HSC
ill probably not do this lol just start going to the gym 3 times a week, follow the diet a bit and do the test on saturdayz

Garygaz

HSC
is it such a crime to want to be ripped and make everyone jelly? i just hope i don't randomly lose motivation ugh

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
I've lost 4kgs in the past two weeks just by going to the gym/having something related to soccer every day for the past 2.5 weeks. I haven't changed my diet, I'm still eating heaps of crap.

You guys jelly of my awesome metabolism?

_trickster_

Currently High
HSC
yes, now fuck off.

might try this 300 point thing, looks like fun

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
I've lost 4kgs in the past two weeks just by going to the gym/having something related to soccer every day for the past 2.5 weeks. I haven't changed my diet, I'm still eating heaps of crap.

You guys jelly of my awesome metabolism?
Yeah enjoy looking like you're fresh from eating disorder rehab

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Instead of spending my money on booze and
nothing

I'mma try some diet f00dz to make myself become fat

brb stacking on heaps of fat on a mass building diet without working out properly

kfnmpah

HSC
This is what you must do if you want to gain muscle/not end up eating shit. Good food gives good gains. I've gained 10kg since march (and i'm a girl, imagine if I had teenage boy testosterone) and my body fat has stayed relatively the same.
Brown rice, chicken/steak and broccoli. Porridge and WPI for breakfast, then just meat and veges for dinner (i.e. to help control bf, taper off carbs at the end of the day)
You need to figure out your calorie and macro needs, make a meal plan and pre-make all your food in containers so you can just chuck them in your bag.
Also, for motivation, watch pumping iron heaps. Sick movie.

Azure

Premium Member
HSC
There is no way you can gain 10KG of muscle in four months, especially as a girl without being on some sort of AS (even if you were that would still be pretty amazing). Are you sure it's not fat or water weight?

kfnmpah

HSC
There is no way you can gain 10KG of muscle in four months, especially as a girl without being on some sort of AS (even if you were that would still be pretty amazing). Are you sure it's not fat or water weight?
Well, I'm living proof that you can. And it's been closer to 5.5 months, i started at the beginning of march.

Well, I've been eating 1000-1500 atleast over my BMR, I do a traditional 5 day hypertrophy split and I have really insane muscle gaining genetics. I did water polo for a semester in school and i had huge muscles from just training/playing 3 times a week (I gained 6kg in a semester just from water polo)

Here's why:

- This is the first time I've done weights so n00b gains play a part
- I've done my research, HEAPS. Everything i put in my mouth, every exercise I do, everything has been researched thoroughly.
- I always have some food with me, even if i have to eat in lectures, i will never miss a meal. When i'm at work, i have protein shakes in my bag
- I eat every 3 hours max
- i eat incredibly clean (porridge, WPI shakes, brown rice, chicken/white fish and broccoli is pretty much all I eat)
- I sat for 2 hours, figured out my caloric needs, my macro's, spread it out over 6-7 meals and calorieking.com.au all my food to get it spot on.
- I supplement with bcaa's and glutmine and my WPI shake has thermogenics in it
- EDIT: also, i've only missed 1 workout in the last 5.5 months aside from a week where I was sick. ONE!

I started at 55kg, now i'm 65 and I can't notice a difference in my body fat. So, what I'm saying is obviously i've gained some body fat but it's relative. At first, i noticed my bf increase, but after a while of eating clean, I seemed leaner than I did a few months ago. So, i may have more body fat in terms of mass, but as a % it's dropped, if you get me.

Also, i think maybe my testosterone levels are in the upper range of 'normal' for a girl... I have no proof of this except for unusual menstrual patterns. Didn't get my period til i was 16 and I haven't had one in 4-5 months (i.e. since i started training), which can indicate higher levels of male hormones, not hermaphrodite high, just "normal" high, if you get me.

Last edited:

kfnmpah

HSC
for that unfortunate moment when u meet shadow/sino on the street and need to fight back.
Not all girls are obsessed with being stick thin. Been there, done that, almost died. legit.

I'm training for a comp. Have a look at simplyshredded.com and look in the women's interviews section. Some of those girls are hot as shit, are my height and weigh more than i do. Why don't all girls do weights?!

brb, going to have a legs workout.

Garygaz

HSC
i'll take you out to dinner kfn and we can eat massive rump steaks and pump weights after.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
didn't get period till 16 what

perhaps that's one of the things you should see a doctor about

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)