them Sydney Trains moments (8 Viewers)

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A
Re: cityrail moments

After reading a bit more...

It's morally reprehensible - you should've just turned around and punched them in the face or something. If they're blatantly lifting up your skirt... yeah just punch them in the face.

Or you can make jokes about how boys with faces like theirs will never get a girl with an ass like yours (assuming that's what they were going for - and yes, I've recently watched 'She's the Man')... or you could possibly take it as a compliment (but don't do this because they crossed the line by touching your clothes).

srsly though, way to be discrete about it anyway, those boys might've well just yelled "Hmm yes I'm just going to lift up this girl's skirt now in public with other people on the stairs and security cameras where-ever they are".

(question: do you feel violated because they lifted up your skirt or because they touched your clothing? curious.)
shut up shadow. u were probably the one doing the upskirting

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

shut up shadow. u were probably the one doing the upskirting
Right, because I'm a big fob guy.

As far as we know and from your own thread - you're the fob of the forum. So it was probably you. Nice try to deflect though.

dr fresh confirmed upskirter

juicystar07

HSC
N/A

it wasn't at the station, it was on the train. like you know how you go up the stairs to the seats, that was where it happened.
i felt violated obviously because they pullled up my skirt :L

HAHAHAHAH She's the Man is deadset the best movie! HAHAHA

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

it wasn't at the station, it was on the train. like you know how you go up the stairs to the seats, that was where it happened.

Oh on the train... yeah, I'm pretty sure someone else would've seen it. Apparently they have surveillance cameras in the trains... but I've never seen them.

As I said, we'll read about them being charged by police in the upcoming days in the newspaper. Maybe.

And no, it's a good movie - probably not the best around =P

LonelyWolf

HSC

you really don't care do you?

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A

Right, because I'm a big fob guy.

As far as we know and from your own thread - you're the fob of the forum. So it was probably you. Nice try to deflect though.

dr fresh confirmed upskirter
ahahaha. i actually lold irl. pretty sure u and sinophile are the designated perv/rapist on these forums.

LonelyWolf

HSC

Oh on the train... yeah, I'm pretty sure someone else would've seen it. Apparently they have surveillance cameras in the trains... but I've never seen them.

As I said, we'll read about them being charged by police in the upcoming days in the newspaper. Maybe.

And no, it's a good movie - probably not the best around =P
can i please ask, how the fuck do you travel that long to uni everyday?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

can i please ask, how the fuck do you travel that long to uni everyday?
I usually sleep on the train, read books, do homework - or on special days talk to a special Year 12 girl that I met randomly and started talking to. You probably know her best as 'train girl'.

ahahaha. i actually lold irl. pretty sure u and sinophile are the designated perv/rapist on these forums.
m8, you're the fob according to most reports. She said a fob guy upskirted her. You deflected it to me. Therefore, there's a pretty good chance that you did it.

/logic

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A

I usually sleep on the train, read books, do homework - or on special days talk to a special Year 12 girl that I met randomly and started talking to. You probably know her best as 'train girl'.

m8, you're the fob according to most reports. She said a fob guy upskirted her. You deflected it to me. Therefore, there's a pretty good chance that you did it.

/logic
hahahaha. im fob? incase, u didnt know, ive attended all my schooling from kindie here. mad?

HSC
N/A

Today on my train home from Central station, there were these two blonde aborigines sitting across from us. She thought it was cool and dat to put her music on full blast, but not in her ear, because that's too mainstream, but above her helix.
She and her other friend sung songs such as Glamorous-Fergie, I'm not afraid-Eminem, Tik Tok-Kesha etc.

Tbh, I was terrified.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

hahahaha. im fob? incase, u didnt know, ive attended all my schooling from kindie here. mad?
Oh so by that logic I'm 100% true blue aussie because I too have attended all my schooling from Kindergarten here as well.

When I say 'fob' I don't mean fresh off the boat, we use it as a general term to mean 'Islander'. In case you didn't know.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

Today on my train home from Central station, there were these two blonde aborigines sitting across from us. She thought it was cool and dat to put her music on full blast, but not in her ear, because that's too mainstream, but above her helix.
She and her other friend sung songs such as Glamorous-Fergie, I'm not afraid-Eminem, Tik Tok-Kesha etc.

Tbh, I was terrified.
Blonde aborigines? WAT.

Dr_Fresh

U MAD??
HSC
N/A

Oh so by that logic I'm 100% true blue aussie because I too have attended all my schooling from Kindergarten here as well.

When I say 'fob' I don't mean fresh off the boat, we use it as a general term to mean 'Islander'. In case you didn't know.
defs not islander then. sorry to disappoint u. i know ur whole argument rested on that fact.

cheezcake

Callipygian Member
HSC

Tbh, I was terrified.
Blonde isn't that bad, I had three aborigines with their mullets dyed red stare at me for about 10 minutes straight once on the train, probably scariest 10 minutes of my life.

HSC
N/A

Blonde aborigines? WAT.
For a second, I thought one of them was a dude because she didn't have any feminine features and was really butch. She was this skinny little thing but looked like she could come at you if you offended her. She went off at some lady who had dreads because she accidentally bumped into her/him
Blonde isn't that bad, I had three aborigines with their mullets dyed red stare at me for about 10 minutes straight once on the train, probably scariest 10 minutes of my life.
It wasnt the fact she was blonde that scared me

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad

omg, on thursday, after school, i got upskirted as i was going up the stairs by some immature school guys -___-
fucking feel violated :/
Tell the police. Seriously.

LonelyWolf

HSC

you should have followed the sad cunts home then ring the cops

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)