what is everyone doing for schoolies this year? (1 Viewer)

jasonn

HSC
im going there as well, but i reckon there will be tonnes of fags there
Where are you staying? it helps if you're close to cavill ave. our hotel was on the street parallel and so we didnt have to trek it back every night like a few mates of mine had to. It can be a beach especially when you're hammered

and everyone is pretty chilled.. i didnt see one single fight during my stay there. Also, if by chance, you stay at breakfree beachcomber, make use of the fact that they have literally no security. Most hotels are really strict and dont allow non-residents in at night, so we got everyone back to our hotel and ran a muck there

Good times. Enjoy yourself

big_jezza

HSC
i went to terrigal for schoolies. this sleazy wog guy i hate was hitting on the girl i had a crush on back then, n i thought they hooked up. got so pissed off i smashed a bottle and glassed myself in the hand. then i found out that they didnt even hook up -_-

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
i went to terrigal for schoolies. this sleazy wog guy i hate was hitting on the girl i had a crush on back then, n i thought they hooked up. got so pissed off i smashed a bottle and glassed myself in the hand. then i found out that they didnt even hook up -_-
lol wtf

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
that actually gave me a gud laugh. so tnx.

HSC
Uni Grad
Currently my son is doing well in Tallulah Falls. It is an independent, coeducational college preparatory boarding school in Georgia for students grades 6 to 12. The school also has a comprehensive college counseling program where students are helped through their high school years to follow a track that will lead them to the right college for them.

If you are interested and for more information about this boarding school, click here.
ajaahahahahaha

stampede

doin it tuff
HSC
lmao at 4 in the morning

khfreakau

HSC
i forget where i'm going, somewhere near terrigal but not exactly terrigal. should be good relaxation with friends :)

Lilyyyy

HSC
N/A
gold coassst! then europee a few days later, with family hahah cant waittt :)

Italian4uc

HSC
i'm going to qld - gold coast wooooooooo! for 5 nights :) going to be the best week of my life.....

sanctify

HSC
N/A
might be a toolie and go gc.

nah fuck that shit, gonna be a classier cunt and go vegas with the boys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)