Mc help!! (2 Viewers)

michaeljennings

HSC
Prepayment is when the buyer sends the money before the seller (ie. The exporter) sends the goods,.which is the least risky for the exporter/seller because the money is in their account before they part with their goods.

The most risky is open account, which is when the buyer orders goods on credit, and the exporter sends the goods and collects the money later. (Eg.At the end of each month)

hup

HSC
N/A
Prepayment is when the buyer sends the money before the seller (ie. The exporter) sends the goods,.which is the least risky for the exporter/seller because the money is in their account before they part with their goods.

The most risky is open account, which is when the buyer orders goods on credit, and the exporter sends the goods and collects the money later. (Eg.At the end of each month)
i thought business studies wasnt offered at baulkam hills

michaeljennings

HSC
Nah it is but we have a very small cohort like 10 people or something. I dropped out of business after 1 lesson and swapped to PDHPE but I still study it for some reason

krnofdrg

Mq Law Student :)
HSC
Uni Grad

oh cool!!

ty ~~

HSC
Btw from the link I can see that you did 80 questions in 16 minutes...and got all expect 3 right... thats excellent! unless you had already attempted them/ were familiar with them?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)