End of Exams (1 Viewer)

themanman

HSC
N/A
What do you envisage urself doing on the noon of ur last exam?

Weasel406

HSC
Uni Grad
I will probably head home with a couple of friends, preparing for the pub and the night out. Will be such an incredible feeling to hear that final "pens down". I don't think I would even be too worried if I flunked my physics exam (no chance :p ), the feeling of achievement will just overwhelm it.

cpwincess19

HSC
SHOPPPPING , turning 18, schoolies , formal and then afterparty !
OH AND GETTING PISSED DRUNK !
woohoooooo I'M GEEEEEEEED .

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
In a years time, I envisage burning everything and doing nothing to remind me of school. Everything to distract me, clubbing, working, gaming etc. :p

themanman

HSC
N/A
why burn ur shit?

what a waste of effort

im going to give mine to my bro and my eng notes to my school (if i pull off a good mark)

Jaymay

HSC
Coming home to my 18th party :p If i make it home after the drive home that is. BRING ON THE 11TH OF NOVEMBER

michaeljennings

HSC
my 2nd last exam is pdhpe and the last is physics but i dont really care about physics so after pdhpe im just gonna sleep, eat some kfc to celebrate, watch some gossip girl supernatural and himym

xMorrow

HSC
My 18th is on the 9th and last exam is on the 10th. Don't care about SDD so I'm still going to have some minor celebrations on my actual birthday lol. Once SDD is over I'll be playing copious amounts of video games, finally watching breaking bad and hitting up the clubs with my girlfriend.

pinkiipromise

HSC
N/A
getting a new phone to reward myself for the hard work, though since I have been quite stressed lately, I have been spending like crazy. Really broke at the moment ><"

SpreadTheWord

HSC
Improving my Hamlet essay, to get full marks from my exam...Yeah right. Bon Voyage la mercede subject.

NinjaPeter

HSC
Collect BF3 and play it for a week. I'm such a derp. Forever alone (Y)

13abie

HSC
ill probs sit on girlfriends doorstep apologizing for completely replacing her with textbooks. Then im gonna get some sour gummy worms, and a 2L diet coke, and watch the rugby semi-finals and final that I missed because of stupid HSC. Then im gonna get more sour gummy worms, more coke, rewatch American Beauty and Amelie, then a season of Metalocolypse. Then Im gonna start studying extension 1 maths, because I need it for Uni and didnt do it in HSC (sigh...............)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)