i thought i would be happy after finished all exams, but... (1 Viewer)

dadeng

HSC
it was like sorrow to me when i packed up all exam papers and all books,

i felt the time goes so quick, those all things like plenty of memories remind me of what i had done during the HSC.

really, a little bit sad.

K

khorne

1. go to liquor shop
2. buy alco
3. drink sorrows away
4. ???
5. Profit!

apollo1

Banned
HSC
i dunno i might feel the same way when im burning my chem and engrish books on wednesday.

jamesfirst

HSC
I think I'll be so fking happy man.

I have so many plans set up after HSC...

taeyang

HSC
I think I'll be so fking happy man.

I have so many plans set up after HSC...
I agree... are you guys fucking serious? School is literally a prison - you had no choice until you were 17 to participate or not, be grateful that it's over.. I won't be happy until I burn the very last sticky note.

Basit-b

HSC
I agree... are you guys fucking serious? School is literally a prison - you had no choice until you were 17 to participate or not, be grateful that it's over.. I won't be happy until I burn the very last sticky note.
A-men! Bored of Studies should creat a 'Burn notes' event!

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
when I finished my last exam, was sleepy, came home watched TV/movies, went to sleep at 1am, then woke up 6pm, continued watching stuff for a few days, then a week later cleaned up my room, then idk what... was alright tho :D

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
yup, I'm never looking back lol THE HSC is the worst thing at school. It's 2 yrs of non-stop bullshit and work. Little of it is useful for uni studies, The rest is garbage. And LOL BOS got a MPC question wrong in the bio exam.

http://news.boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/index.cfm/2011/10/28/HSC-Biology-exam-question-8

"The Board of Studies NSW is currently investigating a multiple-choice question worth one mark from today’s HSC Biology exam.

Two of the four answers offered in Question 8 may be correct.

If the investigation shows this is the case, one mark will be awarded for either response."

pinkiipromise

HSC
N/A
I know how you feel.

For me, I did minimum studying and sooner than I knew it, the exams hit me in the face. So not ready for. Time flies when you are doing the HSC, especially when you are doing the exams. I have done 4/5 exams already. Last one on Monday! YAY :)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Ergh, I've never understood the whole bonfire craze.

Guys, one year from now, when most of you guys are in university, you guys will look back and say: "fuck, HSC ruled". Mark my words.

Chambalam

HSC
Ergh, I've never understood the whole bonfire craze.

Guys, one year from now, when most of you guys are in university, you guys will look back and say: "fuck, HSC ruled". Mark my words.
I ask politely - how? I would of thought it would be better (besides the obvious financial side of things)

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
I ask politely - how? I would of thought it would be better (besides the obvious financial side of things)
Most people thoroughly enjoy Year 12, from the social aspect. It's when you bond with your mates heaps more, and it's just more of a community feel (seems like a beginning to a really bad Belonging essay).

In University, there's no structure whatsoever. You aren't spoonfed the answers. For some careers (such as Law and Commerce), it's pretty much required that you have to work in order to start boosting your resume for those penultimate year vacationer/clerkship positions. It's difficult to meet up with your friends.

Pretty much, the only time I meet up with some of my friends is for Friday night drinks. And I can't go to FND every Friday anyway, because sometimes I'm staying back at work til late. Last night, I was at work til 10.30pm, after starting at 8am. Just the way it is.

Chambalam

HSC
Most people thoroughly enjoy Year 12, from the social aspect. It's when you bond with your mates heaps more, and it's just more of a community feel (seems like a beginning to a really bad Belonging essay).

In University, there's no structure whatsoever. You aren't spoonfed the answers. For some careers (such as Law and Commerce), it's pretty much required that you have to work in order to start boosting your resume for those penultimate year vacationer/clerkship positions. It's difficult to meet up with your friends.

Pretty much, the only time I meet up with some of my friends is for Friday night drinks. And I can't go to FND every Friday anyway, because sometimes I'm staying back at work til late. Last night, I was at work til 10.30pm, after starting at 8am. Just the way it is.
Sounds like a bitch. :\

Put on a year 7 uniform and start again? :p

jamesfirst

HSC
yup, I'm never looking back lol THE HSC is the worst thing at school. It's 2 yrs of non-stop bullshit and work. Little of it is useful for uni studies, The rest is garbage. And LOL BOS got a MPC question wrong in the bio exam.

http://news.boardofstudies.nsw.edu.au/index.cfm/2011/10/28/HSC-Biology-exam-question-8

"The Board of Studies NSW is currently investigating a multiple-choice question worth one mark from today’s HSC Biology exam.

Two of the four answers offered in Question 8 may be correct.

If the investigation shows this is the case, one mark will be awarded for either response."
Awkward moment when students didn't choose either two.

LOL

gaugau1

HSC
Awkward moment when students didn't choose either two.

LOL
Lol some people didn't because they thought BOS was tricking them by putting two choice which were exactly the same. (they thought it could not be them so they choose another) :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)