Section II - Short Answer (1 Viewer)

friend177

HSC
yeah pretty much and how it can lead too less disputes as it is based on a fixed system run under a free market.

omg im still so happy i feel ive done soo well except in the bloody multi where I only got 13...... :/ ARRHGHGHGHGHGHGHG.
yeap aced short answer and essays got 14/20 for MC (assuming the answers on here was correct) hoping for an 80+ raw mark

dela_

HSC
N/A
yeah pretty much and how it can lead too less disputes as it is based on a fixed system run under a free market.

omg im still so happy i feel ive done soo well except in the bloody multi where I only got 13...... :/ ARRHGHGHGHGHGHGHG.
:( i feel you .. i got like 13/14 aswell.. do you think we'll be affected that much overall..

shortshelly

HSC
What I said was that the governement would be able to influence structural unemployment and keep it low if they subsidies Schools, Tafes and universities, also support the unemployed through the apprecentship scheme and they can either give free or subsidy training too the ones who were affected by structural unemployment :D
I basically said the same thing, only using the 'Welfare to Work' initiative. Said that they were subsidising training institutions for those on Welfare to be trained in the areas lacking labour to decrease the cost of unemployment benefits and rate of structural unemployment. Also incentives for employers who have apprentices. :)

mnm2envy

HSC
Bilateral agreements restrict globalisation/ disadvantage poorer countries :)

TorMental

HSC
Shit, i jst wrote 66/2/3% for participation rate without changing it into 66.666667%. Its the same thing but i put it into improper fraction. LOL dunno if ill get the mark

funkygirl59

HSC
yeah course it is, taxes and subsidies are market-based as they affect price and quantity to influence the forces of demand and supply in order to internalise the externality (taxes) or encourage production of merit goods (subsidies), whereas regulations are things like banning products to remove all externalities associated with production.

dela_

HSC
N/A
Shit, i jst wrote 66/2/3% for participation rate without changing it into 66.666667%. Its the same thing but i put it into improper fraction. LOL dunno if ill get the mark
Why wouldn't you get a mark:S .. It's the same thing haha

funkygirl59

HSC

I'm worried because i just put 66.66% cos i didn't think they'd expect you to round it from so far back. However, i think if you showed your working (i.e. that you knew how to put together unemployed + employed as the numerator, and working age population as denominator than x 100) and got some version of 66.666667 you should get the mark since it's not testing whether you can round properly, it's testing if you know how to properly use statistics to calculate the labour force participation rate.

michaeljennings

HSC
I'm worried because i just put 66.66% cos i didn't think they'd expect you to round it from so far back. However, i think if you showed your working (i.e. that you knew how to put together unemployed + employed as the numerator, and working age population as denominator than x 100) and got some version of 66.666667 you should get the mark since it's not testing whether you can round properly, it's testing if you know how to properly use statistics to calculate the labour force participation rate.
omg thank god lol cos i just wrote 66% =((((((( but i did show full working out

traceeface

HSC
for the labour market structural unemployment one i said they adopted capital deepening..but i don't even know if thats a labour market policy.
:(

milomarc93

HSC
What did everyone write for the ' how regulations and market based policies can be used to preserve the natural environment'

Note- it asked natural environment, some people on this forum have said carbon pricing- Isn't that more to do with climate change or pollution?

I wrote about the environmental protection and biodiversity act and made up some crap about subidiies as part of the 'caring for our country program'

jishac

HSC
I wrote about the Carbon Emissions Trading Scheme as a Market based policy..

I dont think Carbon tax is a market based policy though.. Its more of a regulation

friend177

HSC
I wrote about the Carbon Emissions Trading Scheme as a Market based policy..

I dont think Carbon tax is a market based policy though.. Its more of a regulation
Nah regulations is restrictions and rules, market based policies tries to prevent market failure and the carbon tax does this cause now polluting companies take social cost into account

failwhale

HSC
teacher told us to usually round to 2 d.p. so 66.67% i got marked down in trials for rounding to 1 d.p and i didn't make any round off errors (no troll)

rishibishi

HSC
SHIT i rounded 66.6 repeater to 67% I THOUGHT PERCENTAGES DONT HAVE DECIMALS OH MY GAWD FML, i put the formula in though prolly scab a mark D: D:

friend177

HSC
SHIT i rounded 66.6 repeater to 67% I THOUGHT PERCENTAGES DONT HAVE DECIMALS OH MY GAWD FML, i put the formula in though prolly scab a mark D: D:
Look, if you put the formula or number in and you round it off im pretty sure you'll be fine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)