What car will you get as your first car? (1 Viewer)

boris

Banned
HSC
ohhhh! sorry, blonde moment! :) yeaah well obviously I don't because honestly atm I'm really suprised why you guys find that alot of money? lol
hahaha dont worry about all these peasants babe

boris

Banned
HSC
wish i could get a hilux. the end.
wait wait wait now we're talking

are you buying it or are you parents

budget

what do you intend on doing with it ie actual 4wding etc or driving around town lots?

Chrissiee

Frost Yourselves
HSC
wait wait wait now we're talking

are you buying it or are you parents

budget

what do you intend on doing with it ie actual 4wding etc or driving around town lots?
both i plan on going around my farm often so yeah
and we bought one, but if i want it to be mine i need to buy it off them but they said i only need to pay half its worth. By the end of the holidays i'll have the full amount because i've been working and saving for a while.

Havox

HSC
Uni Grad
fun fact: you can tell turbo mini's from non turbo mini's because on turbo minis the mirrors are a different colour to the body.
Yes, actually the coloured caps are an option and its difficult to tell with Minis since they're so infinitely customisable. Without looking at the badge on the back, I think the most obvious one is the hood scoop on the front of the turbos, the slightly different front bumper (the newer turbos have a small diffuser), wider and larger wheels on the turbo, marginally lower stance and bigger brakes.

On the other (probably trolling) topic, 80k is a ton of money.

princessoz

HSC
Yes, actually the coloured caps are an option and its difficult to tell with Minis since they're so infinitely customisable. Without looking at the badge on the back, I think the most obvious one is the hood scoop on the front of the turbos, the slightly different front bumper (the newer turbos have a small diffuser), wider and larger wheels on the turbo, marginally lower stance and bigger brakes.

On the other (probably trolling) topic, 80k is a ton of money.
*SIGHS* 80K may be "a ton of money" to you, but in my opinion it isn't! That's my opinion, your opinion may differ & it doesn't phase me..

princessoz

HSC
Not meaning this in a derogatory way at all, but: Must be why you're a 'princess' XD.
LOL I don't know if I should take that in a good or bad way? :) lol I just don't understand why it's a big deal? but whatever, everyone has a right to there own opinion..

princessoz

HSC
fun fact: you can tell turbo mini's from non turbo mini's because on turbo minis the mirrors are a different colour to the body.

I can't fathom why anyone would buy a mercedes over a bmw. Bmw are immaculate and aren't as expensive as mercedes.
Is it just for the label? I personally prefer bmws but eh, that's just me and each to their own.

I really hope princessoz is a troll because i've seriously never come across someone so spoilt as to think that 80k isn't THAT MUCH MONEY GUISE

anyway, i think a really great first car for a girl is the new mazda 2 hatch. They're so cute, reliable, fuel efficient, safe, cheap (like 16k new) everything you would want in a first car.
AND in response to you.. How the f*k am I spoilt?! it isn't get over it man! That's YOUR opinion! It may be that 80K is ALOT of money.. But isn't to me! Im waaaaay far off spoilt.. Don't judge a book by it's cover!

mirakon

nigga
HSC
i got my first car earlier this year, 2010 toyota aurion

Wight

ಠ_ಠ
HSC
ohhhh! sorry, blonde moment! :) yeaah well obviously I don't because honestly atm I'm really suprised why you guys find that alot of money? lol
Well it's a lot of money in my eyes, because my parents expect that I fund myself for everything that is not an immediate need. Hence, as I currently have no job...10grand is a lot of money (Y)

I'm curious...what do your parents do for a living.

And can I drive the 370 pleeeeeeaaassseee.

Last edited:

princessoz

HSC
Well it's a lot of money in my eyes, because my parents expect that I fund myself for everything that is not an immediate need. Hence, as I currently have no job...10grand is a lot of money (Y)

I'm curious...what do your parents do for a living.

And can I drive the 370 pleeeeeeaaassseee.

Yeaah well I kinda figured that out hence everyone over reacting -_-
um.. Dont really want to disclose that stuff :/ but Parents work in Medicine & also own a small business..

LOOLL .. your cute, im guessing you cant buy one?.. Have you tried second hand maybe.. though im not sure how much they are havent looked but im sure they'd be cheaper?

Last edited:

Wight

ಠ_ಠ
HSC
Yeaah well I kinda figured that out hence everyone over reacting -_-
um.. Dont really want to disclose that stuff :/ but Parents work in Medicine & also own a small business..

LOOLL .. your cute, im guessing you cant buy one?
LOL, not yet...don't think I will buy one anyway, as much as I want to drive one. I tend to prefer older cars. Next car shall be a 1977 Celica =D (or a 300ZX Z31)

Don't worry about the over-reaction...that's everyone "'mirin" (myself included)

Last edited:

princessoz

HSC
LOL, not yet...don't think I will buy one anyway, as much as I want to drive one. I tend to prefer older cars. Next car shall be a 1977 Celica =D (or a 300ZX Z31)

Don't worry about the over-reaction...that's everyone "'mirin" (myself included)
lmao, oh okaay :) nicceeeeeeeeeee! yeaah go for it!

Thank you, someone that hasnt judged or had a negative reaction -_- lol naww cute :) :$

Wight

ಠ_ಠ
HSC
lmao, oh okaay :) nicceeeeeeeeeee! yeaah go for it!

Thank you, someone that hasnt judged or had a negative reaction -_- lol naww cute :) :$
You're welcome. As your sig says "Don't Hate, Appreciate" :p.

On another note...I didn't realise how nice Z32's were until I saw this

Last edited:

princessoz

HSC
You're welcome. As your sig says "Don't Hate, Appreciate" :p.

On another note...I didn't realise how nice Z32's were until I saw this
hahaha yepp ;)

hmm truee, it is.. though if you like red theres http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/private/details.aspx?R=11207334&__Qpb=1&keywords=&Cr=1&__Ns=pCar_PriceSort_Decimal|0||pCar_RankSort_Int32|1||pCar_Make_String|0||pCar_Model_String|0&SearchAction=N&__N=1216 1246 1247 1252 1282 4294963846 4294963448 1622&silo=1011&seot=1&__Nne=15&__No=0&trecs=46&__sid=133652B2E9A7

AND this ones good too! haha > http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars...ing|0||pCar_Model_String|0&keywords=&__N=1216 1246 1247 1252 1282 4294963846 1622 461 408&SearchAction=N&PriceFrom=461&PriceTo=408&seot=1&silo=1011&__Nne=15&trecs=973&__sid=133652B2E9A7

Last edited:

Wight

ಠ_ಠ
HSC
hahaha yepp ;)

hmm truee, it is.. though if you like red theres this

AND this ones good too! haha >=D

Yeah I've seen that one...don't really like what the owner did to the taillights :(. It is a really nice interior but xD.

But then there is this =D.

OMG that 180...I love it. Shame it cant be registered + needs new gearbox/engine etc :(
Same for this...looks so good.

Last edited:

boris

Banned
HSC
both i plan on going around my farm often so yeah
and we bought one, but if i want it to be mine i need to buy it off them but they said i only need to pay half its worth. By the end of the holidays i'll have the full amount because i've been working and saving for a while.
your what you have a farm what
oh yeah how old/what model is it? diesel 42d, single/dual cab etc?
my next car will be this

lol sarcasim? -_-
no of course not
i dont know why they are all getting angry at you, you arent spoilt. its not your fault your parents arent poor hey.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)