Multiple Choice (1 Viewer)

michaeljennings

HSC
Which would mean I would have to be too because I also chose D! Shit, most of the state must be shit at PE!
dude I think my dreams of attending UNSW are over now, I put D as well but now im gonna fail cos it isnt the right answer!!! =( my life is over =(

imthebest07

HSC
dude I think my dreams of attending UNSW are over now, I put D as well but now im gonna fail cos it isnt the right answer!!! =( my life is over =(

michael i know who you are we know each other

i am rank 1 at my school so dont try and take me on i just received a phone call from my teacher to notify i got a band 6, ill deck the shit out of you

michaeljennings

HSC

i am rank 1 at my school so dont try and take me on i just received a phone call from my teacher to notify i got a band 6, ill deck the shit out of you
oh wow! when will they tell me what my mark is =/ How come they told you and not me?? =(

dannielle_93

HSC
OMG can't believe you chose D we are soooo stupid haha, looks like we will have to repeat year 12.. :p

HSC

Whoa! Congrats man! The President of the Board of Studies just rang me to tell me that I got a band 6, I lost one mark!! That friggin' motivation question...

hahaha

TeclasDeNegro

HSC
for question 8, A and C say "initiatives prior to the 1970s"

now, this means a 'significant' reduction of mortality would have been evidenced before and at 1970s

from the graph, it shows a gradual decrease from the 1950s

hence, A and C are ruled out.

This leaves C and D. Deaths per population has nothing to do with life expectancy, so D is the most correct answer by logic, confirmed with 2 pdhpe teachers now
B - Morbidity has nothing to do with it.
C - You can't pick life expectancy based on mortality rates of one disease.
D - Prevalence refers to how common the disease is. Death rates do not mean an indication of prevalence.

A it is. gg

TeclasDeNegro

HSC
your a massive gimp 17 is A, school sporting team promised lunch is only external champ, where as A is both positive and extrinsic

you obviously are shit at pdhpe
Extended rest period - positive? Are you soft? D is the best answer as a free lunch is obviously a good thing, and thus positive, and a free lunch from the school makes it extrinsic. You're high.

worryingboy

HSC
guys can u help me clarify question 10. wouldnt it be more of a PRIORITY ISSUE if potential for prevention was lower? Cant cure it, therefore it needs more attension ... sigh fml .

michaeljennings

HSC
guys can u help me clarify question 10. wouldnt it be more of a PRIORITY ISSUE if potential for prevention was lower? Cant cure it, therefore it needs more attension ... sigh fml
No if the potential for prevention was low they wouldnt bother using limited funds for prevention because if the potential for prevention is low then it is pointless. If the potential for prevention is high then they will use limited funds for prevention because the chances that it will be effective and actually make a difference, are high

d9a3l

HSC
Depending on the outcome of question 8 ( I put A), there is a chance that i may have got 20/20 :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)