Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
How did you find the exam? Share your thoughts here

smartalec

HSC
hey :)
it was OK did anyone do individuals and work...I effed up that 6 marker :( how were we supposed to answer that??
other wise pretty good, i loved the social/legal implications question! multiple choice was easy although easy for me = stupid mistakes. urgh.

how did you guys find it ?

laa.musique

Executive Member
HSC
It was fineeeeee.
Does anyone do Family & Societal interactions?
If so, what section did you write about for the 4 marker?
Role of legislation in the first part of the syllabus for individuals and families, or the legislation for adults and families later on?

coralie1994

HSC
hey :)
it was OK did anyone do individuals and work...I effed up that 6 marker :( how were we supposed to answer that??
other wise pretty good, i loved the social/legal implications question! multiple choice was easy although easy for me = stupid mistakes. urgh.

how did you guys find it ?
I do individuals and work :) but overall, it was a pretty alright exam... wrote so much... which is something i dont usually do in exams lol. but yaaaay FINAL EXAM OUT OF THE WAY :D

shutupnsmile

Premium Member
HSC
I thought multiple choice was alright. This is what i got:
1 D
2 D
3 C
4 C
5 B
6 B
7 D
8 C
9 C
10 B
11 D
12 B
13 D
14 C
15 B
16 A
17 D
18 B
19 A
20 C (a bit unsure about this one)

Let me know if you thought otherwise! :)

Last edited:

laa.musique

Executive Member
HSC
Hmm I got 11D, and 20D. But other than those, all sweet!

shutupnsmile

Premium Member
HSC
AH my mistake! i meant to do 11 D. better fix that.

but yeah, i was tossing up between C and D for 20 ahaha

smartalec

HSC
they look good except for question 7, Im about 95% sure the answer is C not D. D is systematic while C is totally random. other wise good job guys :) I'm pretty sure I got 20/20 for that bit :)

Gstar11

HSC
N/A
i put 20 c too (Y)

messed up 6 and 7 :/

but i reckon a good test

cpwincess19

HSC
I think i did okay, overall was happy with the way the questions were written .
You know that question where they asked about the modifications that could be made to the social environment for a particular group?'
Me being the dickhead I am, wrote about YOUTH and as I finished that question, I thought to myself why the fuck didn't I write about the aged and their need for social groups?
FML a good 6-8 marks gone down the drain ... pretty pissed off :/
For those that did the Individuals and Work option topic for part b, I wrote about affirmative action, workcover, oh&s and other supportive workplace structures but I'm not sure if that's right? :/ what did you guys write about ?
And was it asking for the EMPLOYERS responsibilities or the EMPLOYEES responsibilities :/ so confused about that one !

ANNND also wtf is equity ? I saw it and thought fuckfuckfuckfuck lol

meoww

HSC
I died in the equity question. Please, someone tell me what the he that is??? We have not done anything like that in class

smartalec

HSC
equity is the last dot point on the right hand side of the syllabus. our teacher told us generally needs are equity issues so for example the aged suffer an inequity in financial status coz they don't have money...but yeah. I think you did have to talk about workplace structures, but I ran out of time so that answer was pretty bad!!! hopefully I compensated with marks in other places...what did you guys write for the bias and sampling question?

smartalec

HSC
and 20 isn't c you don't gain a sense of identity just because you have a house I'm pretty sure. tbh all the answers weren't the best but I'm pretty sure 20 is D

meoww

HSC
Sense of identity was the one I got most sense out of. Housing- you feel like you have a place somehere= sense of identity. I found no way any f the other answers would of fit, not that i can even remember what they were

cpwincess19

HSC
Yeah the answer for mc question 20 was C, i'm 100%. But i forgot the question but yeah i remember looking back at that question repeatedly and i knew it was C :)
But yeah equity :/ for that question I wrote about the homeless people and how they do not have access to resources due to financial problems, low self esteem and stuff ? Can someone please correct me or tell me if , what I wrote is wrong? Thanks!

Yaya93

HSC
I think i did okay, overall was happy with the way the questions were written .
You know that question where they asked about the modifications that could be made to the social environment for a particular group?'
Me being the dickhead I am, wrote about YOUTH and as I finished that question, I thought to myself why the fuck didn't I write about the aged and their need for social groups?
FML a good 6-8 marks gone down the drain ... pretty pissed off :/
For those that did the Individuals and Work option topic for part b, I wrote about affirmative action, workcover, oh&s and other supportive workplace structures but I'm not sure if that's right? :/ what did you guys write about ?
And was it asking for the EMPLOYERS responsibilities or the EMPLOYEES responsibilities :/ so confused about that one !

ANNND also wtf is equity ? I saw it and thought fuckfuckfuckfuck lol
I wrote about oh&s, awards, grievance, flexible work hours, enterprise bargaining and trade unions.

cpwincess19

HSC
I wrote about oh&s, awards, grievance, flexible work hours, enterprise bargaining and trade unions.
Thank god :O I wasn't the only one!
And for part C where it asked about the 3 most suitable structures of work ... I wrote about - work from home, shiftwork and fulltime permanent work.
What did you guys write? And don't you think the question would have been easier if they would have given a scenario where the children were of a really small age so we could have said career break etc to take time off for caring for the child ?

meoww

HSC
Yeah the answer for mc question 20 was C, i'm 100%. But i forgot the question but yeah i remember looking back at that question repeatedly and i knew it was C :)
But yeah equity :/ for that question I wrote about the homeless people and how they do not have access to resources due to financial problems, low self esteem and stuff ? Can someone please correct me or tell me if , what I wrote is wrong? Thanks!
Hahaha I pretty muc wrote that too. Hopefully it's right..but mine was more about the financial thing in the second part of the question, about how they cant access the financial services available because of their lack of resources. Idk, i completely pulled it out of my ass

meoww

HSC
Thank god :O I wasn't the only one!
And for part C where it asked about the 3 most suitable structures of work ... I wrote about - work from home, shiftwork and fulltime permanent work.
What did you guys write? And don't you think the question would have been easier if they would have given a scenario where the children were of a really small age so we could have said career break etc to take time off for caring for the child ?
I wrote part time work, I can't remember the other two but I didn't really think they needed working from home, the children aren't that young that they need constant supervision

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)