The rise of far right-wing groups of Europe (1 Viewer)

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
Australia's own demographic is another reason, as most of our population is in the cities, thus more interaction with other ethnicitys and lowering the suspicion that rises to create these right-wing groups. i mean Australia would have its own extreme white supremacy groups but would not grow into as large as europe.
I agree. Aussies mixing with people of various ethnicities in places like Sydney, combined with our thoroughly pro-multiculturalism, anti-racism education in schools is leading to ordinary aussies becoming less racist all the time.

Just look what these battlers had to say:

Subhas Bose

Banned
HSC
that facebook roll is basically a snapshot of the kinds of people i work with lol

Subhas Bose

Banned
HSC
maybe without the "88" signifying and things similiar to that though lmao

Subhas Bose

Banned
HSC
m8 don't you work with Gandhi, Nehru and Jinnah?
of course! but perhaps evident differences in eloquence of expression, what is the disconnect there my friend?

"" Ours is one continued struggle against degradation sought to be inflicted upon us by the European, who desire to degrade us to the level of the raw Kaffir, whose occupation is hunting and whose sole ambition is to collect a certain number of cattle to buy a wife with, and then pass his life in indolence and nakedness."

"" Now let us turn our attention to another and entirely unrepresented communityó-the Indian. He is in striking contrast with the native (African). While the native has been of little benefit to the State, it owes its prosperity largely to the Indians. While native loafers abound on every side, that species of humanity is almost unknown among Indians here."

~ MK Gandhi

Last edited:

na110793

HSC
It seems like time this thread was deleted to me. Otherwise next thing you know you will have the ABC doing a story on the racial hate that is allowed to exist on the largest school students forum in Australia like how I saw another thread where Boredofstudies was featured on MediaWatch and also in news articles over anti Jewish comments.
First and foremost, it's called "freedom of expression", something which you should be well-acquainted with (because of your political affiliation). We have as much right to express our views on illegal immigrants and right wing policy as much as you have the right to spout your OccupySydney crap (which, BTW, is just a congregation of yuppie toss bags and Newtownfags). Second, I'd like to thank you for emailing me the Lifeline number (...). I have no idea why you did it, as I have no intention of committing suicide, but thanks anyways br8. Thirdly, what you so vehemently and stupidly propose is a contradiction to what and your OccupySydney buddies are fighting against: Internet censorship. If the ABC or any other media outlet finds this, let them make an issue out of it. I know that I won't mind if they make an issue of this because there are people that will agree with us. And I'm sure the other right wingers won't mind either, considering they have posted their ideas on this board so freely. Closing this thread achieves nothing because we'll just make a new thread, and if not me, someone else. Has the left really perverted the minds almost the entire educated population of Australia? Is it really so taboo to be a right winger and support conservative policies?

boris

Banned
HSC
a fascist going on about freedom

how quaint

boris

Banned
HSC
contradicting contradictions

trolling trolls

boris

Banned
HSC
>hey havent you heard of freedom of speech?
>doesnt believe in freedom of speech

na110793

HSC
>hey havent you heard of freedom of speech?
>doesnt believe in freedom of speech
Frankly, I don't. Point being that cheese is a freedom of speech, rights for everyone, we accept anyone type of guy, and contradicts himself by saying that the thread should be deleted. Oh the irony.

boris

Banned
HSC
Frankly, I don't. Point being that cheese is a freedom of speech, rights for everyone, we accept anyone type of guy, and contradicts himself by saying that the thread should be deleted. Oh the irony.
no he isnt

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)