• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Too much pressure to be in a relationship? Is there more pressure now? (1 Viewer)

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Shadow, I'm going to let you in on a move that hasn't failed for me yet. Be drunk and fucking suicidal. If it doesn't work it's because the girls don't think you're genuinely suicidal.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Shadow, I'm going to let you in on a move that hasn't failed for me yet. Be drunk and fucking suicidal. If it doesn't work it's because the girls don't think you're genuinely suicidal.
Is that sobbingly suicidal or crazy suicidal?

boris

Banned
HSC
fuck i hope youre trolling

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
fuck i hope youre trolling
I sort of am but being drunk and suicidal has actually worked for me. Was meaning for it to be a play but it worked :D

Also Shadow, define crazily suicidal?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I sort of am but being drunk and suicidal has actually worked for me. Was meaning for it to be a play but it worked :D

Also Shadow, define crazily suicidal?
Well, sobbing suicidal is: "oh woe i dont want to live anymore", while crazy suicidal... dunno. I suppose it's "I'LL STAB MYSELF, I'LL DO IT! I'LL DO IT! HAHAHAHAA LOL YOU THOUGHT I WAS GONNA DO IT, I TRICKED YOO *stabs himself*"

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
You're all young (or most of you). You have ages to get girlfriends or boyfriends - there is no real necessity to be attached to someone.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
You're all young (or most of you). You have ages to get girlfriends or boyfriends - there is no real necessity to be attached to someone.
Ages? wat. Yeah, but people don't take too kindly to the 21 or so year old who hasn't had a girlfriend yet.

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Shadow, I mean the "I can't do this any more. Fuck this shit" kind of suicidal.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Shadow, I mean the "I can't do this any more. Fuck this shit" kind of suicidal.
I'd call that sobbing suicidal.

Plus, I'd only get pity sex if the girl could stand me for that long.

kfnmpah

HSC
agreed. I love Gene, but part of me wishes i extended on my "slut phase" more before "settling down"

Grass is greener...

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
agreed. I love Gene, but part of me wishes i extended on my "slut phase" more before "settling down"

Grass is greener...
ill just leave the door open for you

abbeyroad

HSC
N/A

Grass is greener...
you should have let those 6 big black dudes gang bang you I guess

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Shadow, you obviously can't do it properly. Do the all "I need help" shit. It brings out their maternal instinct or some shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)