Confused yet again (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
You're 15, right? Well, what do you like to do in your spare time...?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Use this site

Okay. Well, that's fine. Uhh, ask her if she'd like to join you at a certain type of establishment where she may be quenched of her thirst and hunger, via a succession of food and beverage items - or something.

I'll leave it to the pros now.

powlmao

Banned
HSC

Okay. Well, that's fine. Uhh, ask her if she'd like to join you at a certain type of establishment where she may be quenched of her thirst and hunger, via a succession of food and beverage items - or something.

I'll leave it to the pros now.
Cons are?

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
@OP: hahahahhahahaha. Sorry, but the circumstances you create for yourself are pretty amusing. She just wants to talk. If she's interested, intimately, with you then she'll let you know.

powlmao

Banned
HSC
@OP: hahahahhahahaha. Sorry, but the circumstances you create for yourself are pretty amusing. She just wants to talk. If she's interested, intimately, with you then she'll let you know.
How so?

Do females do that?

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
She'll either flirt to the extent that it's obvious from across the room and then she wants you to ask her out on a little date. Or, if she's got more balls than you (which I wouldn't be surprised at), she'll ask you on a date.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
She'll either flirt to the extent that it's obvious from across the room and then she wants you to ask her out on a little date. Or, if she's got more balls than you (which I wouldn't be surprised at), she'll ask you on a date.
But powl, you have to be the one to ask her out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)