Age Difference (1 Viewer)

Do you have a preference of how much older/younger someone is that you go out with?

• Yes; they have to be the SAME age!

Votes: 48 2.8%
  • No; I don;t mind!

Votes: 655 38.4%
  • Yes; no more than a year younger/older than me!

Votes: 593 34.7%
  • I like older/younger men/women!

Votes: 411 24.1%

• Total voters

Bendent

HSC
^ but because my mum does everything for me, i like older by 2-3 years so the guy can do everything for me as well (like a brother)

The Bui

HSC
^ but because my mum does everything for me, i like older by 2-3 years so the guy can do everything for me as well (like a brother)
That sounds a bit disturbing lol. But yeah i get what you mean but just don't compare your bf to a brother as that just sounds weird. But what i meant is full grown men who have relationships with schoolgirls who even havent developed physically and mentally and basically taking advatage of them making them feel mature dating a man but actually unsecure guys who can't handle a actual relationship.

Bendent

HSC
Well unlike a bf or gf a sibling will never have sex with you lol
but it's better if it's not blood related and brother like get it? (i seen those couples irl they so cute lol)

imagine the sex they have (what is it like)

The Bui

HSC
but it's better if it's not blood related and brother like get it? (i seen those couples irl they so cute lol)

Yeah I see what you mean but just don't compare bf to brothers as many people think its pretty fcked up as I have a sister lol

The Bui

HSC
Personally as i do care and love my sister it comes at a cost of annoying the hell out of her. Although she might get angry at me now in a few weeks time she would think how hillarious her reaction was laugh with me too and the cycle begins again lol.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC

fuck you are the biggest freak lol

adriellemartin

HSC
N/A
5 years for older and 2 years for younger. I wouldn't mind dating someone of my age, but i have experienced that they are end up being more good friends than your bf.

aussienerd

Don't eat yellow snow.
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm 19 and my girlfriend is 24... Is that bad? (We're both girls)

Garygaz

HSC
it's hip to have no grass on the field these days, as soon as they get it - its gawnn

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm 19 and my girlfriend is 24... Is that bad? (We're both girls)
Not bad at all.
I dated a 26 year old when I was 16. Didn't last long though. She was a bit clingy.
Also, we had nothing in common, like, she had a full time job and shit and my life was school and friends. So yeah.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)