• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Getting into BIT. (2 Viewers)

B

bejan853

Hey guys i jus had a quick question about the BIT Co-Op Scholarship. I got into the BIT in the second round and they sent me a letter and everything telling me ive been accepted into the course dependant on my ATAR. I got a under the 94 that is the apparent minimum. I got 89.7. Im just a bit dissapointed and wondering whether anyone has gotten into the BIT with a lower atar than 94 from UTS or someone that u guys might know. I also applied for EAS and im getting 5 bonus points, would that help in anyway?? Thanks alot guys, anyone that wuld be able to answer this question will be a great help to me :)

B

bejan853

thanks alot dude :) yeahh im all good now. ahh really? im actually so nervous, hopefully the 89.7 will hold up. but do u reckon they will take into account the EAS?? or nah? thx for responding btw.

MrBrightside

Brightest Member
HSC
N/A
thanks alot dude :) yeahh im all good now. ahh really? im actually so nervous, hopefully the 89.7 will hold up. but do u reckon they will take into account the EAS?? or nah? thx for responding btw.
Yeah definitely. dw, you'll most likely make it in.

B

bejan853

thanks heaps bra. im still nervous haha. u go uts? wat course do u do?? and if ur in year 12 how was ur atar?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)