I kissed a girl (and I would've liked it, except... (3 Viewers)

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
You would've come =1st with 2 other guys at my school in physics this year is that makes you feel better about your results.
Lol cool, but im not dissapointed with my results or anything - could have done much better but no regrets since i can do a course i wanted.

I just recall Shadowdude mentioning he was going to bake a cake that day, think it had something to do with your party and rape/murder warnings?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
what alcohol do u like and pls dont say cruisers
I don't know <_<

The meat was supposed to be 'let Shadow experience lots of alcohol' but the only thing alcohol-related I got from that was... I don't like beer.

A few days later, Lolsmith gave me a... I think it was scotch and something, didn't really like that.

Vodka and red bull seems passable. /shrugs

Awesome, post pics.
... maybe later.

slyhunter

Retired
HSC
They are not meaningless. In the sense of a relationship, perhaps - but they are meaningful in empowering those who felt that such things were a distant time away, to light a fire under them to spark the best in them, to drive them to higher heights, to greater achievements and hopefully ending up being a happier, more fulfilled person.
umm

smartalec

HSC
I don't know <_<

The meat was supposed to be 'let Shadow experience lots of alcohol' but the only thing alcohol-related I got from that was... I don't like beer.

A few days later, Lolsmith gave me a... I think it was scotch and something, didn't really like that.

Vodka and red bull seems passable. /shrugs

... maybe later.

get drunk then you can take advantage of as many girls as you want and then blame it on the alcohol. however can't guarantee that it will be meaningful or empowering.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
get drunk then you can take advantage of as many girls as you want and then blame it on the alcohol. however can't guarantee that it will be meaningful or empowering.
I'm pretty sure he would be arrested if he did that.

boris

Banned
HSC
who dis

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

smartalec

HSC
then you'll never get past kissing a girl!

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)