Dux of your school (2 Viewers)

study-freak

Bored of
HSC
From my understanding, med students don't get bonus points included in their ATAR
EAS still works for med candidates. So you can potentially get quite a lot of bonus points (I don't know what the maximum is but even I got 3 points approved for UNSW med).

HSC
I need to say this more clearly. I don't go to Oatley! Just happen to have great stalking skills!

Did you also transfer into Oatley from some other school besides the campus trio?
I meant to ask coookies that.
No I went to Penshurst unfortunately.

animeiswild

HSC
I don't know her real name lol
Yeah, school photos are split in house groups and even those are too big!
Our grade is like 500
Your school photos doesn't have good lighting. Everyone looks so dead XD

animeiswild

HSC
EAS still works for med candidates. So you can potentially get quite a lot of bonus points (I don't know what the maximum is but even I got 3 points approved for UNSW med).
Interesting, never knew that. Learnt something new today =)

Reversal

HSC
Oh, true but even if not directly, bonus points can get you into biomed and then you transfer after a year or two :).

Haha, yeah that's true, it usually means "this person is clearly studious"! IDK, just reading this thread made me all riled up and for the plight of we low socio-economic areas, even with nothing to really fight for, except perhaps, awareness? LOL!

study-freak

Bored of
HSC
SCAN THEM! XD

Did you do all three sciences?
Too many pages! I've only done phys and chem but I know a bit of bio (only a bit of the syllabus lol, human, DNA related stuff)
No, Armstrong. How about you? It'd be weird if you were in my class or something :L
I have armstrong o_O
although he does have 3 classes lol :p
Wow, been a while since I've heard that name. He's an awesome teacher!

I don't lie! *coughs* most of the time *coughs*

Ask Spiral! I am not a nerd! XD
So Spiral? Is she a nerd?

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
The thread has been renamed to 'stalker of your school'.

Edit: Yes she is a nerd.

HSC
lmao whats yours?
ps. i may not reveal. would be awkward :p
If I tell you mine then you have to tell me yours! I'd hate to think when we go back in a week I could pass you in the hall and you'd know who I was but not vice versa :shy:

Coookies

HSC
Too many pages! I've only done phys and chem but I know a bit of bio (only a bit of the syllabus lol, human, DNA related stuff)

Wow, been a while since I've heard that name. He's an awesome teacher!

So Spiral? Is she a nerd?
He's the best! I swear everyone that does A science picked him to be their mentoring teacher lol!

Coookies

HSC
If I tell you mine then you have to tell me yours! I'd hate to think when we go back in a week I could pass you in the hall and you'd know who I was but not vice versa :shy:
Rather not know in case I'm close with you :p

ps. i think we need an Oatley thread on here because this is not related to the topic XD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)