Dux of your school (1 Viewer)

animeiswild

HSC
Surfing/dotpoint haha, they are quite good resources. Yup, deserves respect.
Yeah armstrong can control the class better and make it more fun and engaging; hence why I went to some of his class during yr 12.

and i remember someone calling me a pedo?
Yes, now we're both pedos! XD But you're worse cause you're still older by a mile! :p

HSC
My class didn't like her. I guess she's not great compared to armstrong lmao. but I've got respect for her, she co-wrote a book :p
Nobody's great compared to armstrong though. Mr Kerwick is cool though.
How did you go in your Battery Assessment task?

study-freak

Bored of
HSC
You think you can!? Of course not! Well unless you've dropped the subject and depending on the teacher you can become a spectator but otherwise no. Especially in year 12, there's no way they'd let you muck around =( No fun in this school sometimes. And all are major Harry potter fans. ="= Well at least the previous grade.
Oh that's harsh and strict. But then I don't think teachers would have liked me crashing others' classes at oatley too. But oh well, still managed to do it without getting kicked out of class.
and lol HP fans, I'd get totally lost near them. The only things I remember are these magic spells like the famous avada cadavra however it's spelt.

Coookies

HSC
90% brahhh :D
wbu? you better not have got higher -_-

curious, but does you first name start with C?

study-freak

Bored of
HSC
Yes, now we're both pedos! XD But you're worse cause you're still older by a mile! :p
hello? I'm not THAT old -_-
Older by a mile lol...
Age revelation: just became 20 last december. (not a teenager anymore! damn it.)

animeiswild

HSC
hello? I'm not THAT old -_-
Older by a mile lol...
Age revelation: just became 20 last december. (not a teenager anymore! damn it.)
Third year uni is older by a mile! XD

Never asked but what uni do you go to?

study-freak

Bored of
HSC
Yeah he's good too. Btw, if you mention the name "Danny Kim" to him, the first word he'll prob say is argument though. Used to argue lots lol about Physics concepts.

HSC
Yeah he's good too. Btw, if you mention the name "Danny Kim" to him, the first word he'll prob say is argument though. Used to argue lots lol about Physics concepts.
Lol, he's mentioned Danny Kim. He's endlessly talking about terrific ex-students. It makes me nervous.

animeiswild

HSC
USYD! That's the only place where they offer a sci-med degree in NSW.

May I ask, what uni/course are you aiming for?
I aim for med as well! At UNSW that is. But have to be realistic an consider back up plans...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)