Dux of your school (1 Viewer)

study-freak

Bored of
HSC
Lol, he's mentioned Danny Kim. He's endlessly talking about terrific ex-students. It makes me nervous.
lol ignore those stories. Just do your best and hope for the best. Btw terrible is prob a better word than terrific if you ask him since I again used to argue too much with him :p

EDIT: oh right, mr armstrong. Yeah, I didn't argue as much with him and haha it's so like him to talk about past students all the time.

HSC
lol ignore those stories. Just do your best and hope for the best. Btw terrible is prob a better word than terrific if you ask him since I again used to argue too much with him :p

EDIT: oh right, mr armstrong. Yeah, I didn't argue as much with him and haha it's so like him to talk about past students all the time.
Are you Danny Kim? Oh wow.

HSC
Cant remember now.. whatever got me 90% i guess lol
My calculator tells me you got 36/40. Hm... I'd estimate 25th or something, though I'm not sure. There were almost 5 people on 3rd so I can imagine it got busier and busier at each ranking. You did well. Early marks just need to be decent anyways not perfect.

animeiswild

HSC
My calculator tells me you got 36/40. Hm... I'd estimate 25th or something, though I'm not sure. There were almost 5 people on 3rd so I can imagine it got busier and busier at each ranking. You did well. Early marks just need to be decent anyways not perfect.
Btw, you in the SRC?

Coookies

HSC
Yeah something like that lol. Damn... 25th? I guess its better than ~79th like in year 11 XD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)