Men's Bags (1 Viewer)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
So, I need a bag for uni because the school backpack and I can't just carry all my shit around in my hands.

So, I was wondering, where the hell can I get a guy's bag from?!
There are so many shops that sell women's bags compared to maybe two that sell mens.

I'm looking for something <$200 (<$100 would be preferable) and like a satchel (I hate backpacks so much) or something.

Thanks brosefskis.

alexwareham2

HSC
Witchery at Pitt St had a decent one, that was a light greyish colour and it was under $150 and maybe even under $100.
Fossil have tons, but the price may be a bit above that, unless there is a sale.
Maybe also try Country Road, Zara, and maybe the bag shops in the Strand Arcade in the City if you are near that.

JayCakie

HSC
But a backpack is soooooooooooo much better (for your back than a satchel). WHAAAAAAAAA.... DO TEH RIGHT THING.

Lol jokes.

Um, you could always go for the over-used Country Road bags. Other stores sell the same thing for something relatively less but they're mostly targeted to a female audience. You could always use a somewhat fashionable London bag. Or get a side bag from Dangerfield.

#Duh?

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
holy fuck 100-200$ for a bag, and for uni backpacks are defs better

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Witchery at Pitt St had a decent one, that was a light greyish colour and it was under $150 and maybe even under $100.
Fossil have tons, but the price may be a bit above that, unless there is a sale.
Maybe also try Country Road, Zara, and maybe the bag shops in the Strand Arcade in the City if you are near that.
Thanks. :)
I'll check them out next time I go to the city.
Yeah, I went to fossil and the bags were $192864120462193061935619056130 or something. :lol:
I've been in Zara a few times and their bag collection isn't extensive and isn't that great. I'll check country road because I said I'd go there for shorts too.

woollies recylable bag (green) < $5

you're welcome
Already have a bunch, plus Coles and other assorted bags, but I'm going to USyd and don't want to be teased, so yeah...

But a backpack is soooooooooooo much better (for your back than a satchel). WHAAAAAAAAA.... DO TEH RIGHT THING.

Lol jokes.

Um, you could always go for the over-used Country Road bags. Other stores sell the same thing for something relatively less but they're mostly targeted to a female audience. You could always use a somewhat fashionable London bag. Or get a side bag from Dangerfield.

#Duh?
Backpacks are the blurst. Having one for 13 years was the worst, a satchel-type bag suits me more and doesn't hurt my bag like hell (just my shoulder).

Thanks, I'll check them out. :)

holy fuck 100-200$ for a bag, and for uni backpacks are defs better
Well, preferably <$100, but for good quality that will last me for the entirety of uni and maybe longer I could go up to $200 (I'd still haggle for a discount).
No, backpacks are horrible, and I'm sick of them.

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
I have the opposite problem

I want a backpack not a stupid little satchel that doesn't hold anything and makes my shoulders hurt

nothing but ugly black canvas backpacks for IT students.

kfnmpah

HSC
look online for like marcs/fcuk/whatever mens satchels.

i just bought a bag from witchery for uni. big textured patent leather tote. it's the best.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
I have the opposite problem

I want a backpack not a stupid little satchel that doesn't hold anything and makes my shoulders hurt

nothing but ugly black canvas backpacks for IT students.
We should swap then. Solves all our problems. (Swap what? I don't know.)

But I just need like a satchel to hold books and pens anyways. Backpacks feel weird.

Ivorytw

Middle Management
HSC
N/A
yeah I need to carry everything in the world

JayCakie

HSC
look online for like marcs/fcuk/whatever mens satchels.

i just bought a bag from witchery for uni. big textured patent leather tote. it's the best.
The Autumn collection? Because I'm looking at the Autumn Winter Collection online and they are so expensive! One is reasonable but it looks fugly. But I buy shorts from witchery and they're pretty cool. Except my favourite Witchery shorts shrunk in the dryer. :'(

I need to look for some bags for uni too. Life is not good for an IT/Commerce student.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
The Autumn collection? Because I'm looking at the Autumn Winter Collection online and they are so expensive! One is reasonable but it looks fugly. But I buy shorts from witchery and they're pretty cool. Except my favourite Witchery shorts shrunk in the dryer. :'(

I need to look for some bags for uni too. Life is not good for an IT/Commerce student.
Why did you put them in the dryer?!

kfnmpah

HSC
i need a new handbag. my dog chewed the handle on my old one. stupid dog.

it was like 280. it's a bit expensive, but whatever. it's leather and i was thinking like it's better to spend a bit more on something that is good quality (witchery own mimco so i'm telling myself i pretty much got a mimco bag half price) and you know will last.
plus i use it every day so whatever.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
To dry them, it was a hot day and they had just come out of the washing machine. I wasn't thinking straight that day.
What wrong you?

i need a new handbag. my dog chewed the handle on my old one. stupid dog.

it was like 280. it's a bit expensive, but whatever. it's leather and i was thinking like it's better to spend a bit more on something that is good quality (witchery own mimco so i'm telling myself i pretty much got a mimco bag half price) and you know will last.
plus i use it every day so whatever.
Wait, so, not leather isn't good?

Wait, is polyurethane shit? Because like, I don't want to buy a shit bag.

kfnmpah

HSC
leather is good that's why i said 'it's better'

you don't want a synthetic bag or shoes ever.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Roger David

don't get something with buttons and if you do don't be retarded with them

breaking before the 12 month mark is p bad

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
1. Go to Big W

2. Buy any bag

3. Problem solved.

My old bag from Big W is still alive... from Year 8. I still use it.

Nobody gives a crap about what kind of bag you have.

mnmaa

HSC
N/A
ive got a Dell bag pack, too small though so im probably gonna buy a really big one, to keep my world in.

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
1. Go to Big W

2. Buy any bag

3. Problem solved.

My old bag from Big W is still alive... from Year 8. I still use it.

Nobody gives a crap about what kind of bag you have.
I give a crap.

I don't want to look like a primary school kid (which is a challenge for me because I look 12).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)