Once Upon a Time in Cabramatta (1 Viewer)

Neva

HSC
N/A
Once Upon a Time in Cabramatta
"As a new millennium beckons, the streets of Cabramatta remain in the dark ages, infested by drugs and crime but slowly the Vietnamese community, so quiet for so long, find their voice."

http://www.sbs.com.au/shows/onceuponatimeincabramatta

This is my Belonging AOS Related Text. I am in the process of completing an assignment on the texts' links to Belonging. Any tips, techniques, comments? Help please!

Neva

HSC
N/A
Once Upon a Time in Cabramatta
"As a new millennium beckons, the streets of Cabramatta remain in the dark ages, infested by drugs and crime but slowly the Vietnamese community, so quiet for so long, find their voice."

http://www.sbs.com.au/shows/onceuponatimeincabramatta

This is my Belonging AOS Related Text. I am in the process of completing an assignment on the texts' links to Belonging. Any tips, techniques, comments? Help please!
BUMP

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
It's a new thing. You'll have to analyse it yourself. There's not much out there.

For example, if I was to do Catcher in the Rye as my belonging text - there's books out there about how it relates to Belonging. You have a new text, so you'll have to do 99% of the work yourself and maybe the other 1% comes from others chipping in.

Neva

HSC
N/A
It's a new thing. You'll have to analyse it yourself. There's not much out there.

For example, if I was to do Catcher in the Rye as my belonging text - there's books out there about how it relates to Belonging. You have a new text, so you'll have to do 99% of the work yourself and maybe the other 1% comes from others chipping in.
My teacher has seen it briefly... Yea. Not much stuff about it atm...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)