Hayabusabostons subject results so far, for those interested (3 Viewers)

hayabusaboston

HSC
SO first and foremost, i have reorganised my hsc plan, I am no longer hardcore 99.95'er, I have come to realise its just the HSC, no point draining body and soul for it. I still AIM for 99.95,like anyone, but have lessened my urgency for it, and also am wondering if i shall even come close to it with bloody english ehhh. ANYWAY did first maths test, got 74/77, my mistakes were putting a plus instead of a divided by sign, putting less than or equal to instead of just less than, and having an inequality sign the wrong way around LOL. Meh. Its just prelim. Had english essay on leadership, have no idea what to expect. hopefully above 12/15. Someone can clarify by checking my king lear thread. Physics and chem and bio havent had any REAL tests yet, but lots of irritating pracs. Agriulture test, hmm, perhaps 18-22/26.
So, hopefully on track for 99+

Examine

same
HSC
Finally hayabusasjvdohgjrfrojdspjpjdszvjpwsdjvjedpjvgwrpjgpdsjgvpgjwpejfwgprjmerjbpfjperbjpbdjsosjsow0fjojfefjceojfojeowjdhdhsoadhlfnocjosjdojdohsofdhhshodhdojsdojdojsodjsofjjvdohgjrfrojdspjpjdszvjpwsdjvjedpjvgwrpjgpdsjgvpgjwpejfwgprjmerjbpfjperbjpbdjsosjsow0fjojfefjceojfojeowjdhdhsoadhlfnocjosjdojdohsofdhhshodhdojsdojdojsodjsofj has become less arrogant. Good job.

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
'like anyone', not everyone aims for 99.95, what people actually aim for is to get into their course really...

Just say eff you to ag cause it probably won't count at all....
Adv Eng, 4 unit Maffs, Phys, Chem is all you need to worry about :/

hayabusaboston

HSC
'like anyone', not everyone aims for 99.95, what people actually aim for is to get into their course really...

yea course entry's da goal hmm. True, ag wont count in the end, but if i screw up, they might kick me out O_O then ill have to go back to armidale.....

mirakon

nigga
HSC
yeah no i agree
i got a 75.6 and with my +8 bonus points i got into the course i want.
seriously, it only matters if you get into your course. you'll probably never need your atar again unless you want to be a shitcunt who brags about your 99.15 (mmnnna)
Yeah considering there's quite a few here with higher atars who don't mention it in half of their posts lol

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
I wish I was on track for 99+, though I am expected to get around 85. (As estimated by school)

hayabusaboston

HSC
i am actually wondering whether I want to do medicine.... i want to do radiology really, but before that comes medicine, which is a pain in da ass apparently. I dont like stuff thats too verbose, like biology. Ehh. What to do with myself......

Become actor? LOL

Cant think of other careers related to physics maths and numerical science.............

hayabusaboston

HSC

ag is actually rather disturbing for me sometimes....
we have to vaccinate goats on thursday lol. Eh i wish we could just stick to the theory....

Examine

same
HSC
i am actually wondering whether I want to do medicine.... i want to do radiology really, but before that comes medicine, which is a pain in da ass apparently. I dont like stuff thats too verbose, like biology. Ehh. What to do with myself......

Become actor? LOL

Cant think of other careers related to physics maths and numerical science.............
I don't think you even need MBBS to do radiology. My cousin did this degree and I think he works as a radiologist.
http://sydney.edu.au/courses/Bachelor-of-Applied-Science-MRS-Diagnostic-Radiography

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad

Become actor? LOL

Biomedical engineering at UNSW?

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Medicine is far from the toughest degree in uni.

Ask those doing engo

hayabusaboston

HSC
im ultimately looking for neuroradiology, though it looks like medicine is a compulsory step to complete.

I dont see myself as an engineer hmmm...

Really i like finding the solution to a problem. So thats why i thought analysing and making conclusions based on imaging data in neuroradiology would be good. You guys got any other ideas perhaps? i feel like im going back to step 1 of career choosing haha

Last edited:

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
im ultimately looking for neuroradiology, though it looks like medicine is a compulsory step to complete.

Really i like finding the solution to a problem. So thats why i thought analysing and making conclusions based on imaging data in neuroradiology would be good. You guys got any other ideas perhaps? i feel like im going back to step 1 of career choosing haha
You have heaps of time to think about it... So just smash the HSC first before anything...

Examine

same
HSC

Well aims change over time for most people, and yours probably will too. Just knuckle down at school so you have a wide range of options when it's the time to choose.

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Exactly. Get a killer atar so u can have more options for ur career

hayabusaboston

HSC
i like theoretical physics, but that pays shite. I would like money for hard work. as it should be but unfortunately isnt, salary must be proportional to effort required in the job. i think so anyway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)