Pretty Girl on the Train (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

inJust

HSC
Yesterday, I was on the train to the City when this girl came onto the train. Since I was standing up and the train was packed, she had to stand next to me. She was so pretty that I couldn't take my eyes off her. It was that bad.
When I was about to get off at Central, I walked around her to try and get out, I turned around and said to her, "You're really pretty." She blushed and smiled in a way that was so cute like was trying to deny what I said.
I am now devo that I will probably never see this girl again, and yeah...

Just wanted to share this story of sorrow and despair...

mirakon

nigga
HSC
Yesterday, I was on the train to the City when this girl came onto the train. Since I was standing up and the train was packed, she had to stand next to me. She was so pretty that I couldn't take my eyes off her. It was that bad.
When I was about to get off at Central, I walked around her to try and get out, I turned around and said to her, "You're really pretty." She blushed and smiled in a way that was so cute like was trying to deny what I said.

Put up posters of her like u do for missing pets

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Don't worry when you get into Comm/Law, you'll be pickin' up da chicks. No probs

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Put up posters of her like u do for missing pets
lol i saw one of these while walking around in Newtown.

People wrote all over it saying "i ate him" and "he tasted good". Hahaha shit.

Lolly_Polly

HSC

Naww =D That's cute, I'm sure you'll meet her again one day =)

The Bui

HSC

lol atleast your honest and not a pussy complimenting her

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC

know dat feel bro :(

Arcorn

Ban ned
HSC
Definitely should have just flopped your dick out.

inJust

HSC
I feel better now knowing that I should of flopped it out...
On another note, thanks guys. If fate were to bring us together again, I'll be thankful. If not, it was fun while it lasted... (15 wholesome minutes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)