• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Helpful Websites or books? eg Bored Of Studies or Excels HSC textbooks... (1 Viewer)

jnney

lemon
HSC
Hm, for biology i posted up a link that covered protein synthesis etc, you should check that out in the biology section of the forum.

there's another youtube channel that covers biology dot points as well as hsc past paper questions, plug in leslearnscience into the search by. although i do have to warn you, it can be too brief at times so make sure you also refer to textbooks.

you should go to parra library if you live close by, there are a lot of hsc books for different subjects.

Domsky

HSC
welll if there deleting this whoever they are....i might as well spam....OMG OMG OMG OMG I NEED SOME ANSWERSSSS....

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Hm, for biology i posted up a link that covered protein synthesis etc, you should check that out in the biology section of the forum.

there's another youtube channel that covers biology dot points as well as hsc past paper questions, plug in leslearnscience into the search by. although i do have to warn you, it can be too brief at times so make sure you also refer to textbooks.

you should go to parra library if you live close by, there are a lot of hsc books for different subjects.
I'm sorry you made such a long post jenny haha, it's gonna get deleted.

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
either way this site has more than enough. More than any other site definitely.

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Mods just delete the thread. I'll pm the op and no one speaks of this thread anymore.

Bored_of_HSC

HSC
Just delete the thread guys.

This is a business formost. Do your jobs.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)