how can you study on the way to school? (1 Viewer)

mh1228cz

HSC
we don't have much time left till the HSC.
I wanna max. the time for study. and I found out that most of us spend long time on traffic everyday. (well, at least Monday to Friday)
I just wonder how can we study on the way to school and the way we back home? I mean what can we do during that time? I don't think reading is a good idea because it hurts our eyes somehow. and I don't think we can read out loud when you are on the bus. So....
please give some suggestion :)

deswa1

HSC
Why would reading on the bus hurt your eyes any more than normal reading?

findx

HSC
Maybe record yourself reading a textbook or notes the night before. And then listening to them on the way to school :)

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
If you read aloud on the bus I would think you belong in an asylum.

kazemagic

HSC
If you can't read on bus. Stay up later to study, then make up for the sleep on the bus

OmmU

★ BoS Deity ★
HSC
Uni Grad
Read, listen to recorded notes, watch downloaded youtube videos or parts of films, type/write notes. Just apply normal forms of study but onto public transport. Not much different IMHO.

madharris

HSC
N/A
Maybe record yourself reading a textbook or notes the night before. And then listening to them on the way to school :)
This is a really good idea, but I don't understand how reading on the bus will hurt 'our' eyes... I do it all the time

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A
This is a really good idea, but I don't understand how reading on the bus will hurt 'our' eyes... I do it all the time
I agree. The only thing I can think of is if you get sick when you look down in a bus...

Siddy123

HSC
yeah its proven that reading in a moving vehicle is 3 times worse than reading at home. This is due to the particles vibrating from the speed of the vehicle against the lenses in your eye, causing your pupil to contract, making it harder to visualise the text.

Proven by DR.ITROLL4LOL

Skeptyks

HSC
yeah its proven that reading in a moving vehicle is 3 times worse than reading at home. This is due to the particles vibrating from the speed of the vehicle against the lenses in your eye, causing your pupil to contract, making it harder to visualise the text.

Proven by DR.ITROLL4LOL
Sounded legit for a bit :]

madharris

HSC
N/A

Proven by DR.ITROLL4LOL
I believed it... Until it said proven by whateva it says

Siddy123

HSC

mh1228cz

HSC
Read, listen to recorded notes, watch downloaded youtube videos or parts of films, type/write notes. Just apply normal forms of study but onto public transport. Not much different IMHO.
don't think I can write or even reading. our bus driver is like driving a roller coaster. almost throw out everyday.
seems like the only thing I can do is listening...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)